Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer of Cloudflare & Tim Fong, Head of Security Solutions
How are you planning to secure your employees, your company, and your customers in 2019?
Read more >
Prior to joining Cloudflare as its Chief Security Officer (CSO) in 2018, Joe Sullivan spent 5+ years as CSO for Facebook and 2.5 years as CSO for Uber. He also previously held security and legal roles at PayPal and eBay and served on the Obama Administration as a member of the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.
With over a decade of experience from some of the world’s most influential companies, Joe will share the core strategies he is taking to help protect Cloudflare and, as a result, its 12M domains who rely on its services for security and performance.
Register now to learn:
- Major security risks to prepare for in 2019
- The three areas Cloudflare is using its own products to secure the company
- The plan to improve internal discipline around “incident response”
- The critical shift in thinking and strategy around the world becoming “borderless”
- The “security maturity model” to evaluate and plan the security roadmap
If you and your team are in the middle of planning how to maintain and improve your security posture for 2019, sign up to attend now. Registrants will also get a copy of the actual Security Maturity Model you can use with your own team.