Get the Maximum Visibility into Your Cloud Spend and Usage
Read more >
With cloud growth, you have introduced new value, but also new challenges. These challenges include lack of central control on spending, constantly changing landscape of cloud spending options and increased possibility of waste. Leveraging cloud introduces new and changing financial controls that need sophisticated capabilities to manage effectively. New capabilities that allow clear visibility into cloud spending, multi-Cloud financial domain knowledge and experience, data driven financial optimization and the ability to take action and measure results are needed. This can be achieved with visibility in Cloud Financial Management.
Cloud Financial Management is a new discipline involving domain knowledge, capabilities, processes, tools and data to manage cloud services spending and improve long-term business decision making, tailored for a specific business.
In this webinar you will learn Cloud Financial Management enables you to:
- Align visibility precisely to your business segmentation and key performance indicators which enables immediate and effective use of cloud financial data reflecting business operations.
- Make confident data-driven decisions based on real-time cloud financial data trends.
- Gain confidence in accuracy, allowing you to leverage data to forecast spending growth.
- Model alternate technology choices to forecast financial impact.
- Quickly identify harmful trends impacting objectives, isolate root causes and take corrective action.