The Wellness Industry is set to be the next trillion-dollar industry. Yet it remains a rare sector that isn’t just dominated by corporations, but is filled with solo practitioners, freelancers, and small businesses. Interested in following your passion in the wellness space? Want to learn how to take a creative idea and turn it into a successful business? Well grab yourself a cuppa and join this conversation on the business side of wellness.
Read more >
We're talking to women on the ground trying to find work-life balance -- and spread it to others -- while making a profit by pursuing careers in the wellness industries. This episode's guests include:
- Melody Coleman - Personal Trainer and Online Coach helping professionals to improve their health alongside their strength and fitness reflecting their values and life goals.
- Dr. Heather McKee - Dr Heather McKee is the UK’s leading lifestyle behaviour change specialist, lecturer, speaker, consultant, habit coach and founder of drheathermckee.co.uk
- Mariah Quesada - Certified Health, Nutrition Coach and Therapist, and Plant-Based cook who’sbeen working in the industry for nearly 20 years.
- Yuri Tada - Yoga instructor for Pregnancy Yoga, Postnatal Yoga with Babies, general yoga, corporate yoga, small group yoga, private yoga, Food, beverage, health & wellness. Event runner.
- Jimena Tascon - Family Health & Corporate Wellness - Yoga Teacher focused on improving women’s health, kids wellness and mindfulness for professionals. Steering people’s habits towards finding their own ‘life balance’.
Whether you're a life coach, a yoga instructor, a nutrition expert or a different kind of solopreneur, you could benefit from engaging with our discussion!
During this conversation, we'll talk about the path that led these ladies to wellness small businesses, how to be a generalist versus specialized in a wellness niche, how to build partnerships to grow your business, wellness marketing, and how to more than just make ends meet.