ASC 606/IFRS 15 is all about revenue recognition, a process which is historically inconsistent across companies and industries. This new regulatory standard will have a considerable impact on your internal business teams, and could result in material weaknesses for companies and set you up for fines.
Recognizing revenue often has many different factors coming into play throughout the lifecycle of the sale – subscription models (monthly fees vs. up-front costs), product and service bundling, termination fees, rebates, warranties, shipping, etc. This is where an Enterprise iPaaS (EiPaaS) solution can benefit you for this new financial challenge.
Join Jitterbit and ForgeRock as we discuss the revenue recognition initiative and how a cloud-based EiPaaS solution helps you manage this.
In this webinar, learn about:
- Connecting finance and accounting data —particularly if you have a subscription based business that derives revenue from contracts with customers
- Employing an integration platform to help companies manage their revenue and valuation dynamically as they are seeking additional funding, planning an acquisition, or planning to go public
- Building the best possible customer experience without adding complexity
- Maintaining operational efficiency while not increasing risk while building toward compliance
- How ForgeRock, a digital identity management company, leveraged Jitterbit manage their sales invoice and order process and achieve ASC 606/IFRS 15 compliance
Save your seat today!
John Fernandez, CFO, ForgeRock
Kristen Davis, Director of Revenue, ForgeRock
Shekar Hariharan, Director of Product Marketing, Jitterbit