Industrial Cyber Security
Passive, Active or Hybrid Monitoring: What’s the right choice?
Barak Perelman & Michael Rothschild
They are the workhorses of industrial operations and critical infrastructure. Industrial Controllers such as PLCs, RTUs an DCSs have been around forever and control virtually everything. Back when these controllers were deployed, there was little concern for security; but times have changed. As a result, you are now exposed to consistent and confusing noise regarding various ICS security approaches. You must take action, but what is the right action to take?
Read more >
In this session we will help unravel the confusion and specifically:
- Explain the different approaches for ICS security
- Learn about the differences between active, passive and hybrid ICS security monitoring approaches
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of each
- Learn which security gaps are addressed and not addressed by each approach
- Know which approach is best suited for protecting your ICS network