Ryan Yackel, Director of Product, QASymphony and Brad Bellmore, IT Quality Assurance Lead, ABC Supply
Micro Focus ALM and Quality Center (formerly HP) has been the most widely adopted test management solution in the market to date; however, enterprises are replacing these legacy solutions as they modernize their development and testing organizations. The qTest platform provides robust functionality that enterprise companies require today, including support for agile development methodologies, DevOps delivery practices, flexible integrations with open source automation tools and more.
Read more >
In this webinar, Ryan Yackel shares how to help you make the transition from Micro Focus to qTest quickly and easily, so you’ll start benefiting immediately. And Brad Bellmore shares why ABC Supply, the largest wholesale distributor of roofing in the US, switched from Micro Focus to qTest and how they did it.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Vision: QASymphony vs Micro Focus
- Market Trends: What new developments are shaping the way teams work
- Hurdles: Typically faced in replacing legacy test management
- Migration Deep Dive: How are leading enterprise companies making the switch
- ABC Supply Customer Story: Successful HP Migration