Data Warehouse Testing—The Next Opportunity for QA Leaders
Raj Kanuparthi, Founder, Narwal, Inc; Wayne Yaddow, Testing Consultant, Coach & Mentor
Your testing expertise is great preparation for data warehouse and big data testing—which is fast-becoming a new opportunity for testers. If your organization isn’t already recruiting traditional testers to safeguard data quality, they probably will soon. Are you up for the challenge?
Read more >
If so, watch two data warehouse testing leaders for the webinar Data Warehouse Testing—The Next Opportunity for QA Leaders. Wayne Yaddow is a data warehouse testing consultant who literally wrote the book on data warehouse. Raj Kanuparthi is a senior quality leader who drove the big data testing initiative at one the world’s leading financial service companies. Tricentis has gotten them together to give you a realistic look at why quality leaders are making data testing an integral part of their quality process, and the role that Tricentis Tosca experts are playing in these transformations.
- Why data testing is important
- How it compares to “traditional” software testing
- Where data warehouse testing fits into the broader quality strategy
- How leading enterprises got started with data warehouse testing
- The top challenges they faced
- The importance of automation—and how Tricentis helps