Symantec Technical Webinars connect you with leading product experts, to keep you informed on the latest product features and enhancements, and to equip you with field tested best practices on how to configure and maintain your products and to make the most of your Symantec solutions.
Adoption of cloud services like Office 365 adds simplicity to business services. However, it has also added significant complexity to the traditional security infrastructure. This technical webinar will teach you how to utilize the Symantec Email Security.Cloud service to protect against advanced threats.
In today’s cloud era, organizations must adapt to new cloud based solutions quickly in order to enable their business. Unfortunately, securing data becomes an afterthought. This technical webinar will teach you how to utilize the Symantec DLP solution to secure your data.
In 2018, organizations worldwide are expected to invest up to $93 billion dollars in security solutions to protect their users and data. Yet, most companies are still vulnerable to the latest cyber-attacks and breaches, in no small part due to service misconfigurations. Attackers are looking for systems that have default settings that are immediately vulnerable.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, and we will:
1.Take you through the Symantec Email Security.cloud administration console
2. Highlight the key protection features that every organization should enable to protect themselves against malware, phish and spam emails.
Take full advantage of the industry’s most complete email security solution by properly configuring your Email Security.cloud solution.
Cyber security professionals are at a crossroads. The game has changed, and the bad guys are getting more aggressive and inflicting more and more damage on corporate assets—and reputations—worldwide.
Ransomware is through the roof, zero-day exploits are exploding, threats are hiding in encrypted traffic and email is riddled with malware. There is no perimeter anymore. Data, devices and employees are mobilized and traffic is increasingly going to the internet and cloud applications. So, the question now is, how do you protect a castle—by which we mean your enterprise—when the walls are tumbling down?
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- Why you should embrace cloud-based network security
- The tools you need to provide protection against a variety of attacks
- Why a proxy belongs at the center of your cloud service
- Cloud migration strategies
- Integrations that orchestrate defenses across control points and attack vectors
Join us for a monthly customer dialog to learn about the latest Symantec Endpoint Protection(SEP) Mobile features and ask any product-related questions.
You will learn about:
- What new features are in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile incident model
- End-user emails localization
- New Suspicious URLs tab
- New unwanted app conditions
- Symantec Web Security Service (WSS) integration
- Symantec Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) integration
- And more
Spear-phishing emails emerged as by far the most widely used infection vector in 2017, employed by 71 percent of targeted attack groups according to findings in our latest Internet Threat Security Report.
In this how-to session, we will demonstrate:
- How to optimize the configurations of your Email Security.cloud service to protect your organization.
- We will explain the benefits of the following technologies and how to enable them in your administration console ClientNet:
• SPF Authentication
• DMARC Authentication
• Business Email Scam Analyzer
• Email Impersonation Control