Cybersecurity, much like safety, cannot be achieved - it is an ongoing process that changes and adjusts to respond to the threat landscape, business needs and resources. As essential a cybersecurity strategy is to the enterprise, so is the implementation of it.
Join us for an interactive Q&A panel with security leaders to learn more about how to operationalize cybersecurity.
Topics up for discussion:
- Making information security relatable
- Building security programs
- Defining your cybersecurity strategy
- Translating your cybersecurity strategy into a risk management plan
- Operationalizing your cybersecurity strategy
- Using the maturity capability model for measuring success
Michelle Drolet, CEO, Towerwall
Amy McLaughlin, Director of Information Services, Oregon State University
Ariful Huq, Director of Product Management, Aporeto