Attend this webinar to learn how Intechnica helps customers block account take over attacks by applying machine learning and behavioural analysis to all web traffic.
Read more >
Hackers use bots to launch pre-attack scans, exploit vulnerabilities, execute code injection attacks, launch denial of service attacks, and perform password guessing and account takeovers against your web facing properties. These bots commit fraud by credential stuffing, repetitively making and cancelling purchases, holding and/or consuming inventory, scraping sites to clone them, stealing information, and a host of other unwanted activities
Attackers don’t run these types of attacks randomly. They know the who, what, when, where and why they’re executing an attack. They have the tools needed and will test themselves and their kitbag against your site and applications over and over to establish benchmarks against your security tools to help them evade detection.
This webinar, presented by internet security and account takeover expert Thomas Platt will cover:
• The anatomy of an attack and account takeover objectives and rewards.
• Real customer examples of ‘volume brute force’ and ‘low and slow’ attacks.
• Proactively identifying and mitigating attacks with Machine Learning and behavioural analysis.
• How and why WAFs are unable to fully protect from sophisticated account takeover bots.
• A sneak preview of something new from Intechnica.
Our approach allows machines to understand and interpret the areas of uncertainty within cybersecurity. The resulting automation means there is less onus on customers to investigate as we provide actionable insight, recommendations on the best course of action, and the ability to enforce those actions based on your company goals.