Organizations that invest in their people, processes, and technology to become an Experience Business achieve greater business results than organizations that do not. A global Forrester study, commissioned by Adobe, shows that investment in experience leads to demonstrable gains in both internal and external metrics — from Employee Satisfaction to Customer Retention to YoY Revenue Growth. Come see how investing in experience doesn’t just make for a good story. It’s good for business.
Read more >
In this session, you will learn:
- Where Experience Businesses are investing resources to improve customer experiences.
- The returns they are realizing on those investments.
- Highlights of industry-specific priorities and results.
- Robert Haws, Senior Manager, Content Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
- Kari Woolf, Group Manager, Adobe
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramania, Principal Analyst, Forrester