We recently launched a series of short films for HP printers, featuring Christian Slater as The Wolf. At the upcoming HP Security Panel webinar, we’ll look beyond the films to discuss the smartest ways of safeguarding against hackers like The Wolf.
Read more >
In this security masterclass discussion, our panelists will address a series of pressing issues.
• Are vendors using scaremongering to sell their own services?
• If faces are the new fingerprints, what are the security risks?
• How big a threat is IoT and what’s the next Mirai Botnet?
• Is the public sector the weakest link?
• Can security be baked into the hardware?
This is an excellent opportunity for board-level and IT directors to gain invaluable security insights from experts on the frontlines.
Graham Cluley: Award-winning security blogger - moderator
Michael Howard: Head of Security Practice, HP Inc.
Louella Fernandes: Research Director Quocirca
Howard Roberts: Print Technologist, HP Inc.