Oracle recently changed how Java is licensed (now subscribed), delivered, and supported.
In this webinar, SoftwareONE’s experienced Oracle licensing consultants, Jonathan Cree, Jonathan McGall and Abhishek Gupta, will clear up the confusion these changes have created in the marketplace.
Topics discussed will include:
- What is happening in January 2019, and how will Java be different afterwards?
- Is Java still free? If/when not free, in what cases must customers subscribe to Java?
- How can customers assess whether (and how much) Java to subscribe to?
- What is the new release strategy and how will it affect customers' ability to remain current?
- What is Open JDK and how may it benefit customers?
- Does Oracle audit Java and how?
- What is the subscription model and cost for Java?