This webinar will take you through how you can learn the reality and benefits of Machine learning and AI in data centers, from companies with significant and critical data center expertise.
The presenters will address how AI will drive the performance, availability, resiliency and security demanded of modern digital infrastructure.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Are self-diagnosis and self-healing a reality?
- How will machine learning and AI optimize workload placement?
- Will AI-enabled "in-stream" analytics drive the megascale cloud data center?
- Bruce Taylor, VP, Data Center Dynamics
- James Cribari, Global Infrastructure Services Delivery Manager, Cisco
- John E. Miller, STSM –Sr. Technical Staff Member, Infrastructure Support & Datacenter Services, IBM
- Enzo Greco, Chief Strategy Officer, Nlyte Software