Join this live panel discussion with thought leaders at AWS re:Invent 2018 for coverage of strategic best practices for those moving to cloud/hybrid-cloud environments for their real-time applications.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session with cloud-native application and database experts while they discuss the following:
- New container capabilities and running containerized apps
- How to reduce operational complexity and implement key features such as service discovery, distributed data management, and monitoring using containers
- New capabilities for running complex distributed database as a containerized application
- How to successfully run entire application stack on containers in production i.e. run and manage both stateless and stateful applications
- How to solve database silos challenge while moving to Microservices architecture
- How to reduce operational complexity and implement key features such as automated deployment, recovery, upgrade, and monitoring
Also learn how containerization will be affecting the future of the technology industries in areas such as high operational costs, vendor lock-in, and reducing time to market.
This live panel will be streamed directly from AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas! Join us for live Q&A from the comfort of your desk.
David Ginsburg, VP Marketing, Cavirin
Ravi Mayuram, SVP Engineering & CTO, Couchbase
Anil Kumar, Director of Product Management, Couchbase
Ryan King, Global Director of ISV Partner Strategy, RedHat