Deception Technology: Fad or Fashion for 2019 and Beyond
Carolyn Crandall, Attivo Networks, Chief Deception Officer
Deception technology adoption soared in 2017 and 2018. Was this simply a fad or is deception coming into fashion as the de facto in-network detection security control?
Read more >
Carolyn Crandall, Chief Deception Officer at Attivo Networks will explore how deception has evolved, how it is impacting dwell times and how adversary intelligence gathering is being used to change the asymmetry of an attack and for more confident and automated incident response.
During this informative speaking session attendees will learn:
- How to differentiate deception solutions
- Why and where to deploy deception
- What the key factors fueling adoption are
- What’s deception for Active Defense
- What’s in store next for deception technology