Enterprises are moving beyond the traditional development model to incorporate software security from the beginning, instead of as the final step before the code is compiled or the product is released. DevSecOps (sometimes referred to as SecDevOps) aims to integrate security testing into DevOps to produce secure applications without impacting time-to-market.
Join this interactive panel of industry experts as they discuss the key factors for DevSecOps success.
Viewers will also learn more about:
- Key principles for building software security into DevOps
- How to leverage automation when integrating software security testing into DevOps
- Speed vs Security: Where do you draw the line?
- Questions to ask when designing a solution for securing DevOps
- Measuring your program success
- Recommendations for improving software security in 2019
Matthew Rose, Global Director Application Security Strategy, Checkmarx
Amar Singh, Founder & CEO, Cyber Management Alliance
Keith Batterham, DevSecOps Evangelist
Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker & author Cybersecurity for Beginners