Chris Roberts (LARES Consulting), Nathan Wenzler (Moss Adams), Jessica Gulick (Katzcy), Joseph Carson (Thycotic)
What were the highlights of this year's RSA Conference in San Francisco? Discover the major security developments that happened in the past year and the biggest topics discussed during RSAC.
Join this exclusive panel of security experts as they share their experiences, insights and recommendations in an interactive Q&A discussion on:
- Top security challenges and how are we solving them
- Biggest buzzwords: Hype vs. reality
- Exciting new tech
- Top conference highlights
- Cybersecurity as a boardroom issue
- CISO's toolbox
- Words of wisdom for people interested in security
This is an interactive session and the audience is encouraged to ask questions during this live webcast.
Thomas French, Industry Consultant, SAS & Vince Tocce, Host, Vince in the Bay PodcastRecorded: Mar 7 201923 mins
Join Thomas French, Industry Consultant, SAS for a live Q&A interview at RSA Conference 2019 to learn more about the key trends in digital identity and authentication, specifically in the Financial Services industry.
Discussion topics will include:
Tends in payments fraud
Ways this data is being monetized today
Emerging cybersecurity and fraud trends that have resulted from the adoption of faster payments
How financial institutions manage their risk postures with increasing security and fraud challenges
How the concept of digital identity is changing in financial institutions
Sushila Nair (NTT Data Services), Liz Goldberg (SAS), Ken Bagnall (FireEye), Joseph Carson (Thycotic)Recorded: Mar 7 201946 mins
"As cyber threats continue to grow, cyber vigilance is more critical than ever. How are CISOs and their security teams addressing the threat of cyber attacks like phishing, IoT-powered DDoS attacks, crippling ransomware or other attacks? How prepared are today's businesses to detect an attacker or launch the appropriate response?
Join top security leader and experts as they discuss:
- Top 5 cyber threats businesses face today
- Notable cyber attack methods and strategies and how to protect against them
- Solutions for network visibility, breach detection and response
- Recommendations for improving security and steps to take today"
Rishi Bhargava (Demisto), Sharon Besser (Guardicore), Bogdan Botezatu (Bitdefender), Vince Tocce (Vince in the Bay Podcast)Recorded: Mar 7 201946 mins
"The world of privacy and data protection can be a minefield. With the recent regulations, how are enterprises instituting changes to achieve and maintain compliance? Join this panel of experts to get the answer to all of your privacy, security and compliance questions.
Viewers can learn more about:
- Current state of data regulation and the impact to businesses
- What to expect at GDPR's first anniversary
- Should you prepare for California's Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Challenges to achieving compliance in an IoT world
- How to bake privacy and security into your processes
- Best practices for data protection and privacy from the ground up"
Cindy Blake, Senior Security Evangelist, GitLab & Greg Reber, Partner, Moss AdamsRecorded: Mar 7 201922 mins
Security is often seen as the barrier to business agility in an effort to balance risk with speed. You want to stay out of the hackees-hall-of-fame headlines. At the same time, the business is pressuring IT to reduce costs and increase flexibility, necessitating a full tilt charge toward containers, open source, and cloud (whether public or private). DevOps tools enable faster velocity while orchestrating the increasingly complex moving parts. Security wants a lasso for that bull in the china shop.
How can you be the hero in this seemingly lose-lose situation? Join Cindy Blake, Senior Security Evangelist, GitLab as she talks about how to help reduce risk by repositioning app sec program to be more ubiquitous.
Andrew Plato, CEO, Anitian & Rob Clyde, CISM, Board Chair, ISACA and Board Director, TitusRecorded: Mar 7 201927 mins
Join us as Andrew Plato discusses how the latest advances in cloud-deployed security automation and orchestration are making security and compliance faster and easier than ever before possible.
Discussion topics will include:
- Challenging points of security and compliance in today’s environment
- New developments in cybersecurity to meet the challenges
- What would happen to the security team if security were to be automated
- How data-privacy can actually be better with cloud vendors
Joe Partlow, Chief Technology Officer, ReliaQuest & Chris Roberts, Chief Security Strategist, Attivio NetworksRecorded: Mar 7 201929 mins
How are security teams keeping up with the evolving security landscape? What are some of the solutions security teams are using to gain better visibility and proactivity? Discover how security teams are leveraging automation to prioritize proactive analysis and hunt activities.
Join this video interview from RSA Conference 2019 as we discuss how best to streamline operations and improve visibility. Viewers will be able to learn more about:
- How organizations are expanding visibility into their environments at enterprise scale
- The importance of automation for security teams
- How companies are approaching SOAR rollouts
- How security teams keep up with the latest attack tools and techniques
- Key methods for effective threat hunting
- Essential components in building out a mature corporate Security Model
- Key trends in security that we'll continue to see for the next year or two
Rudolph Araujo, VP Marketing, Awake Security & Rob Clyde, CISM, Board Chair, ISACA and Board Director, TitusRecorded: Mar 6 201927 mins
Much has been made about the promise of artificial intelligence to solve ALL of our security problems. One way to cut through the marketing hype is to think about how “natural intelligence” or the human brain works in similar situations.
Join Rudolph Araujo, VP Marketing at Awake Security as we discuss:
-How the brain operate and why is that relevant to information security
-The importance of cognition
-The role attention filters play
-The meaning of AI and humans
Rudolph is 20-year security veteran that has responded to incidents, advised customers on risk posture and helped them ship secure software. He currently works at Awake Security, the world’s leading advanced network traffic analysis company, where he strives to make prospects and customers successful with Awake.
Dave Klein (Guardicore), Tim Woods (FireMon), Tom McAndrew (Coalfire), Praveen Jain (Cavirin)Recorded: Mar 6 201946 mins
"Enterprises today are leveraging multiple clouds and thousands of applications. What are the security and compliance risks associated with a multi-cloud strategy?
Join cloud and security leaders in an interactive discussion to learn about:
- The current state of cloud
- Security risks and recommendations
- Managing and automating security across multiple clouds and applications
- What to expect in 2019
- Recommendations for improving enterprise cloud security"
Robert Fly (Elevate Security), Jason Pfeiffer (ReliaQuest), Chris Hatter (Nielsen), Christopher Pierson (BLACKCLOAK)Recorded: Mar 6 201951 mins
What are the biggest cyber threats CISOs are worried about in 2019? In today's age of breaches, staying ahead of cyber threats is becoming more critical than ever. Dive into how organizations are addressing the threat of cyber attacks, how they are measuring risk, and what they are doing about improving security from some of the top experts in the field.
Join this interactive Q&A panel of cyber security experts to learn more about:
- What's new on the threatscape
- Lessons from cyber attacks: methods, strategies and recommendations on how to protect against them
- Why network visibility is key
- What's needed for faster breach detection and response
- How to move from ""reactive"" to ""proactive"" approach to security
- Managing your cyber risk
- Recommendations for improving security and steps to take today
Shahrokh Shahidzadeh (Acceptto), George McGregor (Imperva), Avishai Wool (Algosec), Chris Morales (Vectra)Recorded: Mar 6 201945 mins
What is the future of cyber warfare and how does it impact enterprise security? While the world has yet to see a cyber battle between AI systems, experts predict this might be on the horizon in the next three to five years.
Join this interactive Q&A panel with security experts to learn more about:
- The current state of cybersecurity and AI
- How to deploy AI to detect malware
- What is adversarial AI (or offensive AI) and how to protect against cyber attacks
- Preparing for battle
- What's needed to build an AI system and how to build one that can be used to bypass other AI systems
- How to fight adversaries that have better resources
- Protecting against nation state attacks
- Lessons and recommendations for a more resilient enterprise