Security buyers and sellers need each other, but the relationship has become contentious. Security professionals are trying to thwart attackers, not security vendors. How do buyers get the most out of a partnership with a security vendor? And what are effective ways to discover new solutions that are right for your business?
Read more >
In this webinar, our panelists discuss:
- What’s So Difficult About Buying/Selling Security Products?
- How and When Do You Trust a Security Vendor?
- When Does a Vendor Become a Partner?
- Could Being a Good Customer Improve Security?
- Tyson Martin, CISO, Orvis
- Filip Kaliszan, Co-founder & CEO, Verkada
- Alex Wood, CISO, Pulte Financial Service
- Rick McElroy, Head of Security Strategy, Carbon Black