Get the inside scoop from the largest Cyber event outside the USA
Referred to as "the largest cyber event outside the US", Cybertech TLV brings together global leaders of the cyber industry, government decision-makers, technology experts and enthusiasts to discuss commercially viable problem-solving strategies. Topics to be covered include the Internet of Things, fintech security, artificial intelligence, protection of critical infrastructure, cybercrime, and entrepreneurship.
Benny Czarny, Tzach Horowitz, Ariel Zeitlin, Diana KelleyRecorded: Jan 30 201943 mins
"In the age of breaches, enterprises are looking to understand the security and compliance risks associated with data stored in, and accesible from, cloud applications so they can better prepare should the unthinkable happen. With data and workloads moving to the cloud, securing the enterprise is more critical than ever.
Join cloud, security and compliance experts as they discuss:
- How to proactively analyze security risk from the business perspective
- What you need to know about your data, and how to ensure it is compliant when in the cloud
- How to automate security policy changes
- Top challenges for CISOs and CIOs
- Achieving security and compliance across multiple clouds
- Steps to take today"
Benny Czarny, CEO and Founder, OPSWAT
Tzach Horowitz, Pre-Sale Director, Cybergym
Ariel Zeitlin, CTO and co-founder, Guardicore
Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity Field CTO, Microsoft
Ran Ilany, Guy Dagan, Bar Hofesh, Ory SegalRecorded: Jan 30 201943 mins
Making sure security is included at every step in the software or application development lifecycle is key in the age of breaches, data leaks and third party security risks.
Join experts from the industry to learn more about:
- Security challenges and vulnerabilities
- DevOps vs DevSecOps: What's the difference?
- How to make disjointed security and DevOps teams work effectively
- DevOps security scans
- Steps to better application security
Ran Ilany, CEO, Portshift
Bar Hofesh, CTO, NeuraLegion
Ory Segal, CTO, PureSec
Guy Dagan, Cofounder and Partner, Consienta
Aviv Cohen, Eddy Bobritsky, Israel Levy, Ariel KorenRecorded: Jan 30 201950 mins
With cyber attacks and breaches on the rise, cyber resilience is becoming an area of focus for C-suite executives worldwide. It is no longer a question of "if" a breach will occur, but "when," and organizations are looking to include cyber resilience as part of their business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
Join security and business continuity experts as they review:
- Threats to cyber resilience and business continuity
- Lessons from Wannacry (ransomware) and NotPetya (wiper) attacks
- Attack trends and business preparedness
- Steps for enterprises to take today