Many enterprises choose Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) for storage in the data center, and for very good reasons. The price/performance point exceeds all other solutions in the market, and the ability to scale with SAS to potentially thousands of drives is simply unmatched. These benefits of SAS are all realized while maintaining high reliability, ease of storage management and the ability to address power management needs in the data center.
Read more >
In this webinar, leading storage industry experts from Broadcom and a third-party market analyst from TRENDFOCUS will cover:
- A look at today’s market adoption of SAS
- Price / performance and why SAS is a cost-effective choice
- How SAS’s ability to scale brings wide data center deployment
- SAS storage management features including built-in SCSI enclosure services and SMP Priorities
- The SAS Roadmap and what the future holds
At the conclusion of the webinar, you understand why, from large to small data centers, SAS is the better storage protocol solution.
Speakers: Rick Kutcipal, Product Planner, Data Center Solution Group, Broadcom; Board Member, SCSI Trade Association and John Chen, Vice President, TRENDFOCUS