Riskified is the world's leading ecommerce fraud protection and chargeback guarantee solution. We use machine learning models to eliminate ecommerce fraud and protect merchants from fraudulent transactions. As part of our service we collect a wealth of data on fraud patterns and other ecommerce insights. We've distilled this data into valuable and insightful webinars and shared them with you. Hopefully you will gain valuable knowledge to help you fight fraud.
Yarden Altshul, Ephy RinskyRecorded: Apr 16 201924 mins
Ecommerce merchants spend significant time and money trying to optimize sales and the omnichannel shopping experience, only to harm revenue with conversion mistakes. This is especially the case in larger companies, as multiple stakeholders in separate departments often measure success differently. In this 30-minute webinar, held by Practical eCommerce & sponsored by Riskified, you will learn to:
* Appreciate the impact of false declines - What's the true cost of rejecting good customers from
fear of fraud?
* Stop turning away legitimate customers - Simple, actionable steps for merchants to approve
more good orders
* Optimize your automation measures - Learn which data to use in automated management
systems to boost accuracy.
Emilie Grunzweig, Ephy RinskyRecorded: Feb 4 201954 mins
In 2018, merchants had roughly 1.5% of their revenue consumed by false declines - legitimate orders that are rejected by merchants who either have strict rules in place, or are uncomfortable with one or more data points. So who are the people behind these false declines, and how can merchants start accepting more of their orders?
In this Webinar:
- Boost approval rates by learning to accept commonly declined order segments
- Protect brand reputation by improving customer service
- Bolster international growth by getting comfortable with international orders
Emilie Grunzwig, Ephy RinskyRecorded: Feb 4 201939 mins
This webinar will you help grow your revenue safely, find the most suitable markets, and protect yourself from fraud while expanding your business across borders.
- Grow your revenue safely: Learn how a simple change can grow your customer base
- Find the most suitable markets: Learn what geographies are the best fits for your business
- Protect yourself from fraud: See how risky behavior in one market can be safe in another