Managing security and responding to cyber events are major operational challenges. Moreover, insufficient visibility and knowledge of these risks within your network fabric compound the problem. This makes it extremely difficult to detect unsafe network and user activities, and calibrate security policies at the speed and accuracy you need to maintain a robust security posture.
Making matters worse, you are burdened with operating complex and fragmented security silos. Administrations are cumbersome and labor-intensive. Processes are uncorroborated and non-compliant. This level of technology fragmentation and operation disarray demands an integrated approach for security, management, analytics and real-time threat intelligence.
Join this webinar to explore how to establish a holistic, connected approach to security orchestration. Learn to take smarter security policy and control actions toward a sharper, safer and compliant network environment. You’ll discover how to:
• Achieve single sign-on (SSO) access to provision and manage network, endpoint and cloud security services
• Govern entire security operations and services from one simple, common cloud interface
• Gain single-pane visibility and situational awareness of the network security
• Get error-free policy management
• Deploy and provision firewalls remotely using the cloud