Increasing expectations for good governance, effective risk management and complex demands for legislative and regulatory compliance are presenting a growing challenge for organizations of all sizes. Tune in to live and recorded presentations by respected luminaries in the fields of governance, risk and compliance. Their thought leadership will provide you with practical advice on how to implement successful GRC strategies and processes for your organization.
Colin Whittaker with Tim White, Qualys, Alon Yaffe, Barracuda; Cameron Jackson, Riskonnect; and Marc French, Mimecast
Effective risk management is critical for every organization, especially in the current era of increasingly frequent and complex cyber threats. Organizations with the ability to detect changes across global IT environments in real time can better prevent and respond to malicious acts such as ransomware/malware attacks and configuration tampering.
Join our panel of InfoSec experts on this CPE accredited webinar to learn how your organization can take command of risk to proactively prioritize and address the risks that matter most, and ignite your risk management program to enable cybersecurity.
Qualifying participants will earn 1 CPE credit.
- Discover how to identify, catalog, and prioritize risks across the enterprise
- Find out how to quickly measure critical activities and address inherited risk
- Learn how to gain efficiency and effectiveness of current risk-management approaches
The GDPR compliance date is fastly approaching and many companies will not be compliant. What will this mean for them, what can they do over the remaining time left and what will the impact mean?
Join this panel of world-class experts:
Lance James: Chief Scientist at Flashpoint, internationally renowned Cybersecurity Specialist who has advised Boards and CISO’s at a wide range of government and F-500 organizations. Frequent lecturer and speaker.
Mark Rasch: Chief Legal and Compliance Partner for Digital Risk Management & GDPR. Former Chief Security Evangelist for Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Chief Privacy Officer at SAIC and Led U.S. Department of Justice’s Cyber Crime Unit.
Martyn Hope: Founder of the EU-GDPR Institute.
In this session you will learn:
- What will happen if I'm not Compliant by May 25, 2018
- Where do I Begin to start my compliance effort
- Who should I trust to advise me through my compliance program
If you are a CISO, Board Member, Compliance Officer, Data Privacy Officer or anyone tasked with GDPR , this is a must see discussion of world-class panelists who are experts and have first hand knowledge and expereince.
In order to properly control privacy data under GDPR, you need a plan for both classifying and understanding where that info is kept. Regulation-specific standards are often insufficient, and trying to apply multiple standards is difficult and confusing to employees. In this webcast. Greg Forest from Contoural will discuss how to create a single comprehensive yet workable data security classification standard that both ensures compliance and is intuitive and easier for employees to follow. Topics include:
• An overview of key data classification frameworks including HIPAA, ISO, FIPS and others, their strengths and their weaknesses
• Key attributes that should go into your standard including privacy, confidentiality, IP and other types of sensitive information
• How to create a hybrid standard
• Sampling your standard with content, and using this to drive adjustments and fine tuning
• How to integrate data classification with record retention
We all know that the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will bring a massive change in the way businesses operate and handle personal data. This short discussion will give you to tips to jumpstart your GDPR programme and some easy approaches to take to achieve success in a short space of time.
1) GDPR short summary
2) Focus on the goals not vendors
3) ICO & Data subject expectations - May 2018 onwards
4) GDPR practical approach
About the Presenter:
Tarun Samtani is the Group GDPR Lead for Vectura Group Plc, & SkyePharma. Tarun holds over 18+ years of experience across various sectors like Telecommunications, ISP's, Financial Services, Gambling, Retail and most recently Pharmaceuticals. Tarun has worked across UK, Europe, Asia & Middle East on different assignments. He has a wealth of experience in Cyber security & Data privacy and is passionate about securing business information landscape. During the course of his career Tarun has been involved in the strategy & planning, design, architecture and implementation of a significant number of information security programmes.
In many ways, creating your GDPR Data Protection Policy is the easy part. As the May deadline approaches, the real work begins on finding all your Privacy Data not only in databases but also GDPR content scattered across file shares, desktops and other storage repositories around the world.
In this Webcast, Contoural experts Greg Forest and Tom Mighell will discuss:
• Real-world strategies and processes for identifying, classifying and securing large amounts of not only unstructured GDPR data
• Addressing semi-structured content
• Applying automation
• Creating an ongoing process
On May 25 the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect across Europe. GDPR is the biggest overhaul of data protection laws in more than two decades. How prepared is your organization for GDPR?
Join this interactive panel of experts as they discuss:
- What is GDPR?
- Why should you be GDPR-compliant?
- How to achieve compliance?
- Steps your organization should take today to prepare for GDPR
- Other GDPR considerations
Amar Singh - CEO, Cyber Management Alliance Ltd
Dr Rula Sayaf - PhD in privacy, security, and data science, GDPR Expert
Punit Bhatia, DPO and author - be ready for GDPR.
Guy Cohen, Strategy and Policy Lead, Privitar
Mark Leiser - Lecturer in Law, University of Leicester
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a key legislation covering privacy rights, data security, data control, and governance, is going into effect in May 2018. As organizations are scrambling to achieve GDPR compliance before the May 25th deadline, some are still not clear on the exact GDPR requirements.
Join this panel of experts as they discuss:
- The regulatory landscape in 2018
- What GDPR means for you and your organization
- GDPR requirements around data collection and governance, exposure and breach disclosure, identity and privacy
- Evaluating your cyber risk
- Last minute changes your organization needs to make
- Failure to comply & fines
- Recommendations for achieving compliance and other regulation on the horizon.
- Michelle Dennedy, VP & Chief Privacy Officer at Cisco
- Ariel Silverstone, Managing Partner, Data Protectors
- Paul Rosenzweig, Principal at Red Branch Consulting
In many ways, having your Data Protection Policy in place is not necessarily the last mile, but the first. In order to be fully GDPR-compliant, you need to understand where all of your information is, where your privacy data lives and how it’s being secured.
Join Tom Mighell, VP of Delivery Services at Contoural as he discusses the roadmap you need to follow to achieve full compliance before the May 25th deadline.
Topics will include:
• Strategies to execute your policy
• How to train everyone in your organization to be aware of privacy requirements
• Appointing a Data Protection Officer to manage your privacy program for your organization
• Steps your organization needs to take now to be ready
This webinar covers the various legislation and policies, at a European level as well as their application in four different countries, namely: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany and France. Legislation and Policies have an important role to play to steer, stimulate and support new products and services but also new business models.
*Please note: this webinar will be presented in French.