"In the age of breaches, enterprises are looking to understand the security and compliance risks associated with data stored in, and accesible from, cloud applications so they can better prepare should the unthinkable happen. With data and workloads moving to the cloud, securing the enterprise is more critical than ever.
Join cloud, security and compliance experts as they discuss:
- How to proactively analyze security risk from the business perspective
- What you need to know about your data, and how to ensure it is compliant when in the cloud
- How to automate security policy changes
- Top challenges for CISOs and CIOs
- Achieving security and compliance across multiple clouds
- Steps to take today"
Benny Czarny, CEO and Founder, OPSWAT
Tzach Horowitz, Pre-Sale Director, Cybergym
Ariel Zeitlin, CTO and co-founder, Guardicore
Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity Field CTO, Microsoft