With the sophistication and highly targeted nature of attacks against governments, the adversary can use numerous approaches and actions to get in and move across the network. Palo Alto Networks Threat Intelligence—from the cloud or an on-premises government-run platform—constantly gathers intelligence on evasive applications and converts the intelligence back into all platform devices. This ensures that organizations maintain control of evasive applications to ensure authorized activity traverses the networks while unauthorized activity fails to route.
Join this webinar to Learn:
- How Government Agencies can develop and manage their own threat intelligence cloud on a closed, dedicated Palo Alto Networks WF-500 threat intelligence platform.
- How to create effective threat intelligence private clouds for a singular agency or for a group of Agencies, Ministries or Departments who wish to share their threat intelligence.
- How the threat intelligence cloud (public or private) analyzes and correlates intelligence from all platform security functions—URL Filtering, mobile security, IPS/threat prevention and the virtual execution engine or sandbox, WildFire™— and validated community input.
- How WildFire immediately discovers previously unknown malware and communicates the results to the platform to automatically generate signatures.
- How all threat intelligence is distributed to the network and endpoints to ensure they are protected.
- How this is all done automatically, reducing operational burden and shortening an organization’s response time.
- How this innovative architecture can be operated at a fraction of the cost it takes to deploy and manage an equivalent set of point products – APT, IDS/IPS, URL filtering and more – all correlating insights automatically in real-time for greatest network protection.