The massive Equifax data breach may involve as many as 143 million US consumers whose personal information was accessed by hackers between May and July.
Join this interactive discussion with security experts and researchers to find out how this breach impacts your life and potentially, your organization.
- Timeline of Equifax and why this may be the worst hack yet
- Has your data been exposed in the hack?
- What should you do right away?
- When to expect the scams and cyber attacks related to this hack?
- Expert recommendations on how to stay safe online in the age of breaches and ransomware attacks.
- Vince Tocce, Vince in the Bay Podcast
- Judy Towers, Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Private Company
- Ray Watson, VP Global Technology, Masergy Communications
- Rob Graham, a well-known cybersecurity expert, creator of BlackICE, sidejacking, and masscan