As your business grows, so do your marketing needs and the ability to scale.
Especially the way you go about sending emails to your customers.
At this point, it's worth asking yourself, what's the difference between email marketing and marketing automation, and is your company ready to make the switch?
In this webinar, you'll discover the 5 signs which show you're ready to make the jump to marketing automation and more.
This webinar will cover:
1. The differences between email marketing and marketing automation (MA)
2. How to incorporate MA into your existing email strategy
3. The importance of having a 360 view of your customers
4. How MA can help improve the way you nurture leads
5. The metrics to use to ensure MA works in your business
6. Using MA across your customer journeys to drive growth
Katie is the Head of EMEA Marketing at Act-On Software, one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America. A marketing automation native, for the past ten years she has implemented, integrated and executed programmes on a variety of marketing automation platforms at industry leading companies such as Symantec, Paywizard and ResponseTap and now Act-On.
Katie's hands-on experience gives her the ability to cut through the jargon and speak candidly about marketing automation, demonstrating the absolute power it can bring to the sales and marketing organisation.