Have you wondered which solution--on-premise, cloud, or hybrid—is the right Unified Communications architecture for your organization? Would you like to know which provider costs the most—and least?
Nemertes has the answer!
In this first episode of our five-part series on Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), Robin Gareiss, Nemertes President and Founder, will present findings from our real-world research on UCC costs—based on the cost data from our 2018-19 Unified Communications and Collaboration Research study.
She also will introduce The Nemertes UC Cost Analysis Tool, our on-line, interactive, customizable tool that allows you to cost-compare solutions and providers. With this tool you’ll find out which architecture, and which provider, are the best fit for your organization.
This episode will take an in-depth look at UC Total Cost of Ownership and will cover:
• How to use Nemertes’ Online Cost Analysis Tool to get the data you need to make the best decisions
• How operational, implementation, and capital costs vary with on-prem, cloud, and hybrid deployments
• The Nemertes True Cost of Operations™ of key collaboration technologies including telephony, meetings, team collaboration, and more
• Which providers offer the lowest costs and best value, based on cost data and provider ratings from IT leaders across all industries
• What you’ll save on operational costs by investing in management and monitoring tools
We look forward to sharing all this information with you and to answering as many of your questions as possible!