Adelaide O’Brien, Research Director, Government Digital Transformation Strategies, IDC; Russ Currie, VP, Strategy, NETSCOUT
3rd Platform technologies coupled with the Digital Transformation (DX) have triggered a shift in enterprise network management toward pervasive instrumentation as an enabler of better network visibility, application assurance, and security assurance. As the adoption of 3rd Platform solutions continues to drive a greater need for capacity, bandwidth, performance, and availability, Cloud technology is fundamentally changing the characteristics of resource consumption and traffic generation within network operations.
Read more >
Today, enterprise network management includes many networked resources beyond the traditional view and control of enterprise IT departments. IT priorities should include network visibility, assurance, and risk management solutions that provide real-time actionable intelligence to ensure service assurance continuity for voice, video, and data services over physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud networks.
In this webinar, IDC and NETSCOUT will discuss:
• The role of the Cloud Services Delivery Model
• Research and findings regarding growth and value of Cloud Demand and Use Cases
• Meeting the challenges of making IT operations more responsive, efficient and effective
• Non-disruptive infrastructure transformation
• Planning and preparing for future migration of workloads to the Cloud
• Pervasive visibility into public, private and hybrid cloud environments