Frost & Sullivan's Emerging Market Innovation webcasts are useful for both reactive companies that are new to a country or market, and proactive companies that stay in step with the changing scenarios. Our Emerging Market Growth Monitor, Global Economic Tracker-Insights and Trends (GET-IT) offer demographic, socio-metric, economic, political, and regulatory research by industry and region.
Frost & Sullivan’s Mega Trends research webinars provide identification and analysis of the most important global Mega Trends within and across industries, potential scenarios of specific trends through 2020, and the implications of those trends in transforming business markets, society and cultures. Our services enable companies to develop and implement a macro-to-micro analysis process to integrate Mega Trend knowledge into actionable strategy.
Technologies never remain in silos; they intermingle with one another to form innovative scenarios that may potentially disrupt existing business models and applications. For example, technologies such as Smart Haptics, 5G Networks, Surgical Robots, Artificial Intelligence and XaaS could combine to generate an innovative business scenario, “Haptic-enabled Remote Robotic Surgeries,” that may possibly disrupt the healthcare industry. For business executives and R&D organizations, these scenarios usher in innovation for their strategic business planning and help them stay ahead in the market. The webinar also discusses some of the key initiatives enabling the convergence of emerging technologies.
In an inter-connected world where technology has no boundaries, two or more emerging technologies across industries may converge in various scenarios, leading to unexplored applications or business models. For example, technologies like next-generation stem cells, additive manufacturing and nano-coatings may converge to give rise to "personalized cosmeceuticals," which are cosmetics customized based on phenotype and genotype of the user. Unexplored business models like these may become the next disruptive billion-dollar idea for investors, corporate executives and R&D professionals. The webinar will discuss key trends that drive these convergence scenarios and potential market challenges that should be noted while considering these opportunities.
Movies have created much hype around artificial intelligence, which has distorted the understanding of the technology for people, businesses, and government. Most people picture a dystopian society when they think about artificial intelligence, but the truth is light years away from this notion. In reality, the true capabilities of AI devices don’t meet general expectations. But in the past decade, the industry has witnessed significant development in terms of technology and the skills that are pushing the boundaries of AI capabilities. Newer innovations in machine learning algorithms (deep learning) and computing technologies (neuromorphic or quantum computing) show promise for AI. But is the public or government ready for this future? Are businesses aware of what needs to be done to become AI ready?
Nepal’s growth story is likely to be shaped by rising urbanization, growing renewable energy development, and greater transport infrastructure development over the next few years. Investors could look to tap into opportunities across sectors such as hydropower and manufacturing, with the government seeking to utilize the significant untapped hydropower potential, and with the development of special economic zones likely to take on greater shape moving ahead. Featuring commentary from the Nepal government, Frost & Sullivan Senior Partners, as well as the private sector in Nepal, this webinar will enable you to gain deeper insights into the future of Nepal, national priorities, investment opportunities, and success stories of local companies as well as multinational corporations.
Why You Must Attend:
• Understand fiscal adjustments and their impact on the Saudi and Qatari economies
• Track the progress of Qatar and Saudi Arabia in diversifying away from oil and gas, and understand the governments’ diversification policies
• Identify non-hydrocarbon-related growth opportunities across Qatar and Saudi Arabia
• Participate in interactive Q&A with Frost & Sullivan country experts for Qatar and Saudi Arabia
Multi-billion Dollar Technologies Ready to Propel Industries and Transform our World
Disruption is a frightening prospect for most companies unaware of new technologies that will soon arrive to threaten their market position and send their strategy, R&D, and product development teams into tail spins. This executive briefing will share golden nuggets from the TechVision group’s latest research titled ‘Top 50 Emerging Technologies: Growth Opportunities of Strategic Imperative.’
Key take-away include:
- Identify emerging technologies that pack maximum potential to fuel global innovation, create innovative products, and drive commercial growth
- Build a plan to track technologies impacting your business in a fast converging world
- Expose your mind to multi-billion dollar opportunities arising out of serendipitous technology convergence
Disruption is a frightening prospect for most companies unaware of new technologies that will soon arrive to threaten their market position and send their strategy, R&D, and product development teams into tailspins.
Key take-aways include:
• Identify emerging technologies that pack maximum potential to fuel global innovation, create innovative products, and drive commercial growth
• Build a plan to track technologies impacting your business in a fast converging world
• Expose your mind to multi-billion dollar opportunities arising out of serendipitous technology convergence
The blurring of boundaries between industries has accelerated possibilities from converging trends, applications, technologies and markets. Organizations need to seize opportunities emerging from the forces of industry convergence. As industry convergence accelerates the disrupt-collapse-transform cycle, what are the top growth opportunities that businesses must focus on to gain long-term competitive advantage? How can you accelerate the "idea to execution" cycle to drive transformative growth from the forces of industry convergence?
Leaders and innovators all over the world are looking for the next growth opportunity, whether it’s an emerging market, digital transformation or new service industries. This presentation examines the evidence that addressing female consumers and harnessing the power of females in your economy or organization will help yield significant returns and uncover your trillion-dollar customer. Already established as the dominant force in the B2C spending world, women are growing in impact in the B2B world.
What is in store for the global economy following the financial crisis and the great recession? It is important to understand whether the global economy is transitioning to an era of stable growth or whether downward pressures are strong enough to usher in the next global recession.
Why You Should Attend:
• Identify the top trends of 2016 that will influence global growth
• Keep up with risks and drivers that are likely to affect your investment decisions and expansion strategies
• Identify markets that are growing investment hotbeds
• Participate in an interactive Q&A session with Frost & Sullivan’s economist and country experts
Asia-Pacific is a frontier of growth, development, and activity having quickly embraced disruptive trends in its journey to grow. We are pleased to invite you to join a livecast webinar that will look into how utility providers, infrastructure companies, system integrators and telecom operators are actively pursuing the smart city market, adding more layers of intelligence as either integrators offering pre-packaged bundled solutions or as product vendors offering intelligent hardware and infrastructure. New funding mechanisms and public-private dynamics will be also be touched upon. This webinar will also discuss recommendations for future growth of businesses and cities active in this space.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- Eight Critical parameters that define a smart city along with upcoming smart cities in Asia
- Smart city business models and funding mechanisms
- Key market participants and next game changers
- Implications of smart city solutions on key industries
- Recommendations for businesses and cities