For Certified Members and Information Security Professionals Globally
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various e-business and security skills. It is the owner and developer of the world famous Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA)/License Penetration Tester (L|PT) programs, and various others offered in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Profitable MSSP Series –Sandbox-as-a-Service for MSSPsStephan Tallent & David LeinberryThis webinar will outline methods of deploying Fortinet Sandbox solution as a hardware inclusive service and creating a compelling offering that will help build value in your portfolio and lead to high margin revenue. We will discuss the reasons for the renewed demand for Sandboxing, the deliverables of FortiSandbox, compare it to competitive solutions and discuss sizing, productizing and pricing models.Read more >
This webinar will outline methods of deploying Fortinet Sandbox solution as a hardware inclusive service and creating a compelling offering that will help build value in your portfolio and lead to high margin revenue. We will discuss the reasons for the renewed demand for Sandboxing, the deliverables of FortiSandbox, compare it to competitive solutions and discuss sizing, productizing and pricing models.
Who has earned the bragging rights as the most secure college athletic conference?
Colleges have rivals both on the football field and in the classrooms, but how do they fare in security performance? Watch this webinar featuring Stephen Boyer, CTO and Co-Founder of BitSight Technologies, and Rebecca Sandlin, CIO of Roanoke College, to learn how the major athletic conferences compared in key security performance metrics. There is also a discussion about why security benchmarking is so significant in education.
Watch this webinar to discover:
- The unique challenges higher education faces in securing their networks and how benchmarking can help
- Why performance varies across the industry, and how that translates into actionable intelligence for security teams
- How Security Ratings are enabling Roanoke College to gain tremendous insights about security strategy and performance issues that they can share with their board.
Today’s threat actors are more sophisticated than ever, and organizations need live attack intelligence that alerts them to emerging threats long before they become full-blown attacks that lead to sensitive data loss. Furthermore, organizations need the most current threat data available in order to protect their networks from incursions – they need real-time actionable intelligence.
Join us for the upcoming webinar, “Actionable Intelligence: A Threat Intelligence Buyer’s Guide” featuring Rick Holland, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and Jeff Harrell, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Norse, to learn how to evaluate the various threat intelligence offerings in the marketplace, and how to utilize them to prevent today’s advanced attacks.
In this webinar you will learn about:
* The criteria needed to effectively evaluate threat intelligence solutions that meet your organization's needs
* The value of the different types and sources of internal and external threat intelligence
* How best to utilize threat intelligence to realize a greater return on security investments and better protect your organization
Social engineering targets our most challenging assets - people! We'll share a case study on how a regulated, mid-sized company prioritized risks, developed a mitigation strategy, and delivered an innovative awareness campaign.
What's unique about this example is the program we helped build to incorporate active control testing, user feedback, and metrics to improve employee training alongside traditional technical controls.
Attack Intelligence to Power Tomorrow’s Cyber Response.
Preparing to combat every threat and vulnerability is a war that no cybersecurity professional can win today. Speed, accuracy and visibility of threats and active attacks is critical to defending against APTs and other sophisticated attacks responsible for today’s headline-grabbing data breaches. The next generation of advanced threat prevention solutions will require a significant shift in how we incorporate threat and attack visibility into everyday security operations, enabling incident responders to identify and stop campaigns as they happen.
Join us as IDC’s Research Vice President for Security Products Services Charles Kolodgy shares his view of the threat landscape, including how threats are evolving, how cybercriminals are becoming more sophisticated and what new solutions are necessary to combat APTs.
What sets high-functioning IT organizations apart from the rest? That’s something every IT leader wants to know. After all, we live in a highly competitive business climate and IT performance can be the difference between success and failure. To conquer the challenge, we need to be informed and collaborative and we need to do this in a cost-effective manner.
In this webcast, you will hear from two experts on some of the technology that’s driving today’s high-functioning IT organizations. Find out how your company can be aligned, agile and ready to respond to ever-changing business requirements and competitive pressures.
Many organizations are looking at using big data to detect more advanced adversaries. We are collecting more information than ever before, but what are we doing with it? In this talk, we will look at some ways you can use data science and visualization tools to get more out of the data you collect. Visualizations will let you see what is happening at a high level: A picture is worth a thousand log entries. There are data science techniques that other industries, such as advertising, have used successfully. We can apply these techniques to find patterns of behavior that are out of the ordinary, and ultimately catch more bad guys.
While many companies focus their effort on reducing cybersecurity risk, more threats are being discovered daily. Point-in-time, subjective questionnaires are not in line with the new regulations requiring continuous monitoring of vendors, partners and other third parties.
In “Continuous Third Party Monitoring Powers Business Objectives,” BitSight CTO and Co-founder Stephen Boyer and guest speaker, Forrester Research Senior Analyst Renee Murphy will discuss the value businesses are finding in using a solution that has a constant eye on third party cyber threats.
Boyer and Murphy will also discuss:
- The results of the study BitSight commissioned Forrester Consulting to undertake, examining how IT decision-makers feel about objective, reliable and continuous monitoring.
- What can be done beyond compliance to increase security performance.
- Which industries stand to benefit most from using automated, objective information security data.
- Specific use cases for continuous monitoring and how they help companies improve information security performance.
Based on recent research by analyst Bob Larrivee of AIIM, this webinar will address how organizations can leverage technology to identify, evaluate and optimize business processes to increase operational efficiency.
Join us as we explore:
- Drivers for problem-solving, tracking KPIs, process failures and workflow management
- How technology can reduce errors and exceptions that lead to lost business and non-compliance
- Increasing visibility to optimize processes, reduce costs and deliver a superior customer experience
Achieving cost-effective disaster recovery (DR) services without a physical DR site — or having to extend your DR footprint — is possible. In this live webcast with Microsoft, see how you can use AppAssure software in combination with Microsoft® Azure® and disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) from Dell partner, eFolder.
The first half of the webcast will showcase how you can store AppAssure backup archives directly on Azure and perform item-level recovery from the archive without having to download the archive from the cloud. Then we’ll showcase ways to replicate AppAssure backup images to the eFolder® Storage Cloud® and enable multiple disaster recovery options.
Join our webcast partnered with Microsoft® and see how easy it is to:
• Manage the growth of your backup archives
• Establish cost-effective disaster recovery without a DR site
• Avoid extending your DR footprint
What you will learn:
• How to leverage Azure to directly store AppAssure backup archives
• How to perform item-level recovery from the archive without downloading the archive from the cloud
• How to replicate AppAssure backup images to the eFolder Storage Cloud
• How to enable multiple disaster recovery options, including image download, overnight drive shipment or recovery in the eFolder® Continuity Cloud®