Everything you need to know about website security and online threats
Symantec Website Security Solutions take SSL protection and trust to a whole new level. Secure your website, increase customers' confidence, and reach the full online potential of your business. You can learn about the threat landscape and Symantec product updates by subscribing to this channel.
With the explosion of connected objects and mobile devices, publishing or sharing software - even internally - has become a real challenge for companies with a coding activity. In this webinar, we will explore the code signing threat landscape and share our best practice and solutions to all your code signing needs. You will learn about:
- the value of code signing today and the new code signing use cases in the world of IoT
- the risks associated with traditional code signing: key management, auditing and reporting, multitude of signing platforms and files, compliance, embedding in the development process, etc.
- the security and development costs to take into account
- how to transition from a traditional to a next generation code signing activity thanks to Cloud based signing
Over the last few months we have seen DDoS attacks become more ferocious and attackers more sophisticated. As DDoS threats continue to evolve, your traditional mitigation solution may not be enough to protect you.
Watch as we follow a fictitious attacker analysing a target, exploring and finding weaknesses. Experience how the attacker launches a DDoS attack with devastating effects. Learn about the advantages and limitations of various mitigation technologies, and be given a DDoS preparedness roadmap to help you navigate the DDoS landscape.
The latest DDoS Threat Report from Imperva Incapsula shows that DDoS attacks continue to grow in size with a significant increase in network layer attacks. With the scale and reach of DDoS threats increasing, enterprises need to be vigilant to protect their assets and customer data. Join our webinar to learn how you can protect your enterprise from global cybersecurity threats.
At the webinar you’ll learn:
• Insights into global DDoS attack patterns
• Best cyber security practices
• How to harden your current security practices
• How to build a scalable cyber security strategy