It's not a secret anymore that cloud represents the main change driver in the IT industry. However, though it is so popular, it still holds many secrets difficult to crack. Where to start when dealing with cloud native applications and what to expect from its future developments?
In this panel, we will discuss the following questions:
* What are the historical changes in the cloud? Do they go hand in hand with the historical needs?
* Legacy cloud native applications - how to take them into the new world?
* Cloud vs Shadow IT
* Cloud from the start up perspective
* Security & change management in cloud native applications
* What does the future hold for us that we don't see?
- Simon Ratcliffe, IT Evangelist, Ensono
- Russ Elsner, Technical Leader in Enterprise Performance Monitoring, Science Logic
- Tiberiu Covaci, Full-Stack Tech Lead, Microsoft Regional Director
- Andrew Bird, EA Visionary