Microservices architectures provide unprecedented agility and scalability for enterprise applications. However, despite being so popular with the tech community, not everyone understands when or how to use microservices to innovate their IT architecture. So what does it take to become faster and more resilient in the digital transformation era? Join this panel and learn more:
- What are the benefits of adopting microservices?
- Are microservices for everyone?
- Are microservices a good fit for legacy architectures?
- How to use microservices for innovation purposes?
- Daniel Bryant, CTO at SpectoLabs, Independent Technical Consultant, and Editor at InfoQ
- Steve Pember, CTO, ThirdChannel
- John Griffith, Principal Software Engineer, NetApp
- Christian Robottom Reis, VP Field Engineering, Canonical
Haidee McMahon, Intel