Andrew Bach, Chief Architect, Financial Services, Juniper NetworksRecorded: Aug 20 201433 mins
Join us to discover the high performance network infrastructure that is delivering competitive advantage to financial services organizations.
In this first webinar of our series covering the key areas of virtualization, automation and security, Juniper’s Financial Services Chief Architect, Andrew Bach, will discuss:
• IT challenges in the industry
• The benefits of a high performance network infrastructure
• New technologies to reduce latency and cost
To find out how a simple, automated network can facilitate the virtualization and security required to boost competitive advantage, be sure to join the webinar.
Security Experts from Juniper Networks & RAND CorporationRecorded: Mar 27 201459 mins
Join experts from Juniper Networks and Rand Corporation for a fascinating overview of new research about the economics of the cyber crime market. In this research, key economic indicators show cybercrime is rapidly maturing, leading to a more diverse and challenging threat landscape for businesses, governments and people operating in the digital world. In fact, the ability to attack is outpacing the ability for many to defend themselves.
RAND researchers will discuss:
• Current and historical trends in cyber crime methods and tools
• How the black and grey market for vulnerabilities shapes the criminal landscape
• Key indicators of cyber crime market maturation
Juniper experts will outline:
• How organizations can use these findings to help inform a better and more active defense strategy
• Breaking the cyber crime economic model with advanced intrusion deception technologies