Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing Strategy and Best Practices
3Q Digital provides full-service digital marketing for all manner of clients, including B2B, B2C, and lead gen. The company uses proprietary methods across platforms including search, display, mobile, SEO, and Facebook, with a focus on optimizing ROI and exceeding client business objectives through a combination of consulting-level strategy, advanced data/analytics, and device/channel-based excellence.
Gabrielle Lupton, Agency Partner Manager @ Pinterest & Vernon Johnson and Lindsey Doherty, Social Account Mngrs @ 3Q Digital
Pinterest is known as the planner’s platform… but it’s more than that, it’s also the motivated planner’s platform. 72% of Pinterest users say that Pinterest influences ideas in their everyday lives, and 1 out of 2 Pinners have made a purchase after seeing a Promoted Pin. Additionally, unlike other social platforms that see holiday spikes primarily around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, Pinterest sees holiday and celebration pinning and purchasing all year round. That is an incredible prospecting and conversion opportunity, especially for retailers, who historically do very well on the platform.
Join 3Q Digital and Pinterest for a live webinar on Thursday, January 25th at 2pm ET / 11am PT where we’ll dive into how retail brands can plan their Pinterest advertising to take advantage of search spikes 365 days a year. We’ll also discuss:
- How to take advantage of long-tail campaigns for evergreen prospecting
- When to begin retail holiday promotions (hint: it’s not when you think)
- How to stay on top of, and reach decision makers for, year-round trends such as weddings and birthdays
- What advertising strategies will work best for your brand
- Best creative practices for retail brands
This year's holiday season is almost here. You have special sales, promotions and giveaways planned. Your bottom-funnel channels are ready to close. But how are you thinking about top-of-funnel marketing and how you'll introduce potential customers to your brand? A few questions worth asking:
- What content can we amplify to create awareness around sales and promotions?
- How will we reach ad-fatigued audiences with that content before and during promotional-heavy periods?
- What are the most cost-efficient ways to reach consumers with that content?
Join 3Q Digital and Spoutable as we explore how your brand can leverage native advertising to drive targeted awareness around your holiday promotions and augment overall performance of your online advertising channels in Q4.
* What native advertising is and how it fits into your online media mix
* The important factors driving native advertising growth and 2018 projections
* How to measure your native advertising ad spend ROI
* How to optimize your creative for native advertising
* How to approach your top-of-funnel native advertising to push higher conversions down the funnel
* Best practices and insider tips from agency and native network experts
With so many new apps launching on the app stores everyday, app discovery and acquisition has become a challenging endeavor. Join experts from Google and 3Q Digital to learn how to use Google’s powerful Universal App Campaigns (UAC) to drive your user acquisition for your app.
Register now for this live webinar on Thursday, August 10th at 2pm ET / 11am PT, where we'll discuss:
* How mobile apps are disrupting the industry
* Tools for promoting a new app and how UAC uses machine-learning and AI to optimize discovery
* How to solidify the KPIs for your app, and use advertising metrics as instant feedback to improve app performance
* Common UAC mistakes to avoid
* How to allocate your budget to maximize app discovery and engagement
* UAC insights for the Finance, QSR, and Retail industries
Good planning for Q4 starts far before October 1. In this webinar, eCommerce experts Caitlin Halpert and Michael Shore run through best practices for retail brands looking to blow away their Q4 numbers - by preparing now. They'll cover:
- Channel mix, including CSEs
- Keyword and bidding preparation
- How to ride the momentum beyond Q4
Even the most comprehensive strategies will only ever be as effective as the teams, tools, and processes that bring them to life. Optimizely and 3Q Digital take a practical look at the challenges organizations face when rolling out experimentation to many teams --and best practices for succeeding.
Watch this webinar to learn:
Getting started: Earn executive buy-in and build your team
Maintain momentum despite setbacks: Turn initial losses into wins
Scale up: Build company-wide culture for long-term winning streaks
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
3Q Digital's Natalie Aller and Storemaven's Adam Rakib dish on app store optimization updates and best practices, specifically in the wake of Apple's decision to utilize app store ads. Natalie and Adam will cover:
- ASO algos and how to work with them
- elements of ASO to manipulate for greater discovery
- advanced keyword strategy
- tips & benchmarks
Analytics, attribution, first-party data, second-party data, DMPs, tracking...all of these issues are on the table in our bi-weekly series with 3Q's Decision Scientists, led by VP of Analytics Feliks Malts. We'll start each session (always on Thursdays at 11 a.m. PT) with questions we've heard over the past two weeks, then open it up to Q&A.
Facebook advertising has reams of data and incredible targeting and ad types to use it to meet your customers when and where they most want to view it. Learn the ROI-rich ins and outs from Facebook Partner Manager Catherine Doyle, 3Q Digital VP of Analytics Feliks Malts, and 3Q Digital Sr. Director of Paid Social Brad O'Brien in a free one-hour webinar.
Feliks, Brad, and Catherine will cover topics including:
- Facebook's native, audience-focused data capabilities
- How to integrate Facebook's data with 3rd-party data for hyper-rich targeting
- How to use the data in effective Facebook advertising campaigns