Natascha Thomson, CEO, MarketingXLerator, co-author of 42 Rules for B2B Social Media Marketing: Natascha has over 15 years experience in enterprise marketing, and holds two Master’s degrees. She is an Adjunct Instructor for Advanced Social Media at UCSC Extension Silicon Valley.
Chris Raulf, Founder, Boulder SEO Marketing: Chris' international background makes him one of the few professionals in the industry who truly live and breath international and multilingual search engine optimization on a daily basis.
Steven Zielke, Founder & CEO of Blappsta: Steven co-hosts "ROCK the BLOG“, one of the largest blogger conferences worldwide, which takes place in Germany.
Michael Brito, Group Director, WCG: A frequent guest lecturer at various universities including Cal Berkeley, Stanford University, Syracuse University and more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a must in the digital age, how else can your company and products be discovered by new clients?
But increased search traffic by itself is not an end goal. It needs to convert into bigger sales and less spending, exactly what you as the CMO are tasked to achieve.
• Many companies spend a large part of their budgets on PPC. Learn why organic SEO can be a better investment than PPC and how to make it happen.
• Are you ready for the mobile and App revolution? SEO is no longer limited to website optimization, so how can your organization stay competitive in the inbound marketing race?
• Why Social Media isn't SEO.
• International SEO - how can you manage this global challenge?
This webinar will explain what the modern CMO needs to know about SEO to stay competitive and where SEO fits in the organization.
Key Take-Aways Include:
• How to make the most out of SEO for your organization.
• How to increase sales and decrease cost with SEO.
• Do you need to have an App?
• Organic SEO vs. PPC - how should you allocate your budget?
• Why you can’t forget about customer support when it comes to SEO.