Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.
According to PwC, 66% of companies say their leadership does not have a clear vision for the digital future. Our next free webinar hosted by digital strategist Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights, will explain techniques to help you review your digital capabilities, set your future direction and articulate strategy to colleagues.
You will learn how to:
> Discover the digital maturity of your business
> Define goals needed to achieve transformation
> Plan and prioritize activities to integrate digital
> Influence company culture and instil a process of continuous improvement
The webinar will include examples from a range of sectors including leaders from some generally less mature industries such as Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defence, Higher Education, Financial Services, Engineering and Construction.
Imran Farooq - MMC LearningRecorded: Jul 25 201864 mins
“You’re either remarkable, or invisible"
In the past, your employer may have been one of the main drivers to help identify your skills gaps, investigate the training options available and push you to take different courses.
This is still true to an extent, but with the fast-paced changes in the digital world and the widening variety of skills required to be an effective marketer, the responsibility is more on you to take ownership of your career development and personal learning journey.
This practical webinar will provide you with the key questions to ask yourself, to help you:
- Map out your personal short-term and long-term goals
- Position yourself to make it easier to get promotions or new clients
- Identify the key elements that will motivate you to take action
- Understand the different paths you can take to reach your goals
- Analyze yourself against the 25 top digital marketing skills
- Identify the strengths that could help generate more income (as a consultant)
- Implement a model to become more productive in your day-to-day role
Tim Roe, Compliance Director at RedEye and Chair of the DMA GDPR task forceRecorded: Apr 25 201863 mins
Marketing will change forever on 25th May when GDPR takes full force - what will this mean for you?
Join us for this practical webinar and you will learn:
• What data is covered under GDPR and how can I be compliant on 25th May 2018?
• What is the difference between consent and legitimate interest and what is the best for my business?
• What rights will my customers have over how I process their data and for how long I can keep it for?
• What impact will E-privacy have on what I have put into place to be GDPR compliant?
Branding expert, Debbie InglisRecorded: Mar 28 201837 mins
What does your brand stand for? Being clear about your brand identity is important for businesses of all sizes. A brand’s identity is the cornerstone of its strategy. The brand is the face of a business expressed through its identity.
This webinar will take you through the classical approach with practical examples that bring this logical, intuitive and creative process to life.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will learn
* The importance of brand identity
* A process for defining your brand vision and identity
* Recommended techniques for creating visions, identities and guidelines based on examples
The webinar will be presented by Debbie Inglis, owner of Brand Transformations, who has over 15 years experience of transforming brands strategically including Yeo Valley, Clarks, McCoy’s (UB), Appletiser (SABMiller) and Glutafin when owned by Danone.
Dave Chaffey, co-founder, Smart InsightsRecorded: Feb 21 201848 mins
Did you know that only 1 in 7 of people worldwide are native English speakers, leaving six billion people worldwide who aren’t. This shows the potential of localizing marketing for audiences with different languages. But how do you achieve your potential? This practical webinar will explain a strategic approach with examples and actionable takeaways.
The webinar will be presented by Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights who will help you review your approach by covering:
- How to audit the current effectiveness of content marketing in different countries
- Define your priorities for localization and translation
- Practical approaches to improve international SEO effectiveness
- Using cultural customization with CRO and testing
Tim Berry, Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto SoftwareRecorded: Jan 31 201848 mins
In this practical webinar, with American entrepreneur and author of Lean Planning, Tim Berry, you will learn how to develop and execute lean marketing planning based on the latest lean planning techniques:
- How to keep it simple, doing just what you’ll use
- How to develop marketing tactics to execute strategy
- How to set milestones and metrics for tracking and accountability
- How to develop and manage realistic and useful forecasts
- How to execute your planning with regular review and revision
- How to decide when and when not to change the plan
James White, Head of Business Development, NostoRecorded: Jan 17 201846 mins
Q1 is a challenging time for retailers worldwide, with revenue targets are at risk of being sabotaged by lower profit margins, high abandoned cart rates, and unsuccessful ad campaign strategies: are you equipped to conquer these challenges?
Join the team at Nosto Solutions for a webinar on January 17th where they will discuss crucial roadblocks blocking your path to Q1 success - as outlined in the recently published Q1 Survival Guide - 2018 Edition.
What you will learn:
The webinar will provide tried and tested personalization strategies to conquer common roadblocks in Q1, which include:
- Profit losses associated with post-December gift returns
- An abandoned cart rate of over 75%
- Cutting through the social media noise to re-engage current customers (and acquire new ones in the process)
Kirk Crenshaw, CMO of TraackrRecorded: Dec 12 201747 mins
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How influencer marketing is impacting global organizations
- Important insights into the current state and strategic evolution of the influencer marketing practice within leading enterprises
- Why influencer marketing goes beyond the comms function
- How to move from tactical campaigns to strategic programs
These findings come from Influence 2.0 research which focused on leading global brands that engage strategically in influencer marketing. After this webinar, you will understand the critical priorities and opportunities for marketers today in scaling influencer programs.
Joey Moore, Director of Product Marketing and Greg Moore, Manager for Personalisation and Campaign Strategy of EpiserverRecorded: Dec 12 201745 mins
In this webinar, you will learn the value of personalization to businesses. We show you how it can improve your customer's online experience by giving them an individualized journey resulting in improved satisfaction, increase loyalty and ultimately more profit to your business.
We will walk you through the 3 key ways and show real-life examples for each:
The importance and convergence of Analytics and Machine Learning
The three tiers of personalization - Basic, Segmentation, and Behavioural
How you can implement your personalization strategy by using: