Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.
In this webinar, you will learn practical tips and tools for how B2B organizations can boost awareness and leads using social media to support influencer marketing.
Dr Dave Chaffey will explain techniques used by B2B organisations including his team at Smart Insights which generates over 5,000 leads each month using inbound marketing. Dave will cover:
- How to segment and target B2B influencers
- Tools to use to identify and engage relevant influencers in social media
- How to build long-term relationships with B2B influencers
- How to measure the impact of social media for influencer marketing
- How Smart Insights uses influencer marketing to support content distribution
Learn practical personalisation techniques to engage and convert more of your website visitors.
In this practical webinar, Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights and Amaar Mohammadally of Monetate will explain the options for improving your use of personalisation through the customer journey including:
* How to use KPIs to review your current and future use of personalisation
* The latest trends in personalisation capabilities for E-commerce
* Moving from rules-based triggers to using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to scale your personalisation
* Best practices to increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
The webinar will feature case studies from a range of sectors which showcase tactics to improve conversion for new and existing customers. Register today!
The last few years have seen thousands of articles published on digital transformation, but the majority of these reflect a heavily processed view of the reality. Such accounts tend to blur the detail, overexpose the outcomes and incorrectly frame the scope of the transformation journey. This webinar candidly describes how Wex, an award-winning multi-channel photographic retailer, conquered its digital transformation journey; before forecasting the future of digital transformation.
Michael will take you through:
- Key indicators that highlight the need for transformation
- The likely barriers in your transformation journey
- Preparing for success by establishing the right digital and physical platforms
- The hygiene and motivating aspects of content, navigation and personalisation
- The future of digital transformation
The demand for Digital Marketers is growing rapidly, so it’s important your digital skills are developed and recognised. Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2017.
Are you ready for the changes required in your organisation to achieve your digital transformation programme? This webinar will ensure you don’t overlook change management; it will help you plan a bullet-proof change programme, building on your existing approaches.
In this webinar, David and Joey will discuss how you can engage individual users along the customer journey by harnessing clever technology to:
• Be timely and present personalised information to users at the right time and stage
• Promote unique content across different touch points to individualise the user experience
• Scale your personalisation effort with trigger based offers to win back or move customers along the journey
• Ultimately increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
They will take you through real-life B2B & B2C examples and show you how to overcome challenges marketers face around content personalisation.
B2B case studies, research & best practice for Marketing Automation success - whether you choosing, moving or improving. From requirements gathering and vendor selection to implementation and platform optimisation. All focused on the goal of increasing pipeline, revenue and customer lifetime value.