Many organizations still use spreadsheets and emails for business critical processes related to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) management. These more “manual” processes become burdensome as infrastructure scales out or new compliance and policy requirements emerge. Without a traceable and efficient way to perform, track, and report GRC assessment results, organizations face the possibility of failing audits, costly fines, and reputation damage.
Modulo’s solutions for GRC help automate processes, which improve the efficiency and traceability of GRC activities. Modulo’s Risk Manager™ software automates GRC tasks based on both proven processes aligned with international standards and on your own established methodologies.
In this session, learn how to:
• Align processes to the “plan, do, check, act” methodology
• Replicate and improve internal processes using an easily configurable workflow tools
• Build and send user-friendly, traceable surveys
• View assessment results in detailed and high-level dashboards and reports
• Leverage audit log to monitor the history of assessment participation and issue remediation