Ross Walker, Infrastructure Solutions Principal Consultant at Surrey County Council, discusses how their implementation of Zerto Virtual Replication has helped to significantly improve the protection of council's critical services and simultaneously save over £500,000.
Ross will share details of the council's own specific implementation, explaining how ZVR seamlessly integrates into the environment before concluding with a brief demonstration of the solution in action.
In this episode the Boss is headed on vacation and wants to be able to keep an eye on things while he is away. The team introduces him to Zerto's new mobile app that allows him to get real-time replication and point-in-time recovery history anytime, anywhere - it's IT Resilience, on the go!
There's a lot to consider when looking to implement a disaster recovery plan for the first time, or modernize an existing one. As part of our DR101 series, in this webinar we'll be discussing the options and considerations to take into account when implementing a DR strategy and how you can build a resilient IT infrastructure.
* Why? Common causes of failure
* Measuring the cost of downtime
* Insights into the different technologies available
* How automation can simplify DR
* TCO Considerations
* Elements of an effective DR plan
* The future of disaster recovery
Join Zerto and Pivot3 to learn more about the drivers and challenges for consolidating enterprise applications. In this webinar we will explore the architectural concepts key to consolidating enterprise applications and provide guidance on devising effective migration, cloud and disaster recovery strategies.
Watch the webinar to hear Shannon Snowden, Senior Technical Architect at Zerto, and Vikram Belapurkar, Senior Manager, Product and Solution Marketing at Pivot3, discuss:
Pivot 3 HCI architecture: Optimized for consolidating mixed workloads
Zerto Virtual Replication: Disaster recovery, cloud mobility, and application migration
Cloud is increasingly becoming a critical component of IT. So how do you take advantage of all the cloud has to offer? In this webinar learn how to leverage public, private or hybrid cloud and gain insight into developing your cloud strategy.
Cloud topics will also be discussed in depth at our annual business continuity / disaster recovery conference: ZertoCON! This webinar will cover what sessions we have in store, and give you a quick preview of the meaningful, simple cloud strategy you could leave with.
A panel of Zerto experts will discuss:
• Why cloud, why now?
• Making sense of public cloud: Should you deploy in AWS or Azure?
• How does IBM Bluemix fit into the cloud mix?
• How do managed clouds play into the cloud landscape?
When implementing a disaster recovery solution it can be difficult to understand the myriad differences between the replication technologies available. These differences may seem small but can have a big impact on your ability to test, manage and initiate the disaster recovery process.
In this webinar, we'll take a look at a selection of the different replication technologies available and break down the pros and cons for each to assist you in identifying the right solution for your own business needs.
Harry Smith, Zerto's Technology Evangelist, will discuss some of the considerations to bear in mind when choosing your disaster recovery solution, such as;
* Hypervisor-based, Snapshot-based, Storage-based and Guest-based replication technologies
* Performance impact considerations
* Why orchestration and automation is important
* Application consistency and point-in-time recovery
* Scale-up vs Scale-out architectures
In this webinar we'll show you just how easy it is to connect your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments into Microsoft Azure, removing the need for you to host your own secondary DR site altogether! 5 simple steps is all it takes to begin your journey to the cloud, by utilizing the cost-effective storage and on-demand capacity of Azure to protect your data and applications.
With RPOs in seconds and RTOs in minutes, no snapshots, no performance impact and point-in-time recovery for up to 30 days, learn how with Zerto and Azure you can move beyond disaster recovery and embrace IT Resilience with the cloud. You will learn;
1. What you need to install in your VMware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V environment to enable replication to Azure
2. Networking requirements and options to connect your on premise network to Azure
3. What you need to install in Azure to enable recovery management, orchestration & automation
4. Configuring the protection SLAs, Azure VM sizing & recovery settings for your VMs
5. How to test failover and VM conversion to Azure with no downtime or impact to the replication
In the first episode of "The DR Crowd", the IT helpdesk have hit the wall. Dealing with application performance issues and protecting the business from pesky ransomware infections has got everybody in a kafuffle. The team find out how you can't compare sloths to cheetahs and the secret to dealing with all their issues in one simple solution!