Deliver apps that drive your business with speed, quality and scale
Join this channel to get insights into ways to address the current challenges applications teams are experiencing today to deliver faster with speed and at scale. Be ready for DevOps, new technologies, new platforms and business models and ensure quality delivery through application performance management, performance testing, continuous testing, including mobile, software test automation, Project and Portfolio Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Scaled Agile and more. Hear from product experts, industry analysts, thought leaders and innovative customers as they discuss their experiences, solutions and best practices. Find more information on Micro Focus application delivery management solutions at www.hpe.com/software/adm
Jen Thomson, Research Director, IDC and Raffi Margaliot, SVP and GM, ADM, Micro Focus
Organizations of every size and industry are going through a digital transformation to adapt to new technologies and ways of doing business. A recent survey conducted by IDC across 420 large European organizations shows that a sure way to gain both business and technology benefits is to scale up existing DevOps practices. In this webinar, we’ll present the findings from the IDC survey, and present a blueprint to help organizations accelerate their journey to enterprise-scale DevOps.
Join this webinar to learn:
• How and why IDC classifies organizations into two distinct groups: The protagonists of DevOps, called ‘DevOps Determined’; and those struggling to scale DevOps, called ‘DevOps Distracted’
• How to transition to a ‘DevOps Determined’ organization
• How the Micro Focus Enterprise DevOps portfolio helps organizations to build and deliver better software faster, and enables them to become ‘DevOps Determined’ on their journey to enterprise-scale DevOps
Erika Leifker, Micro FocusRecorded: Jan 30 201951 mins
Release Management, much like Waterfall Development, is no longer drawn out over months or sometimes years. With the advent of Agile, the goal is to release more often and as a result, be more efficient. How do we achieve these expectations when we must adhere to regulations, policies, security requirements and complex technology? DevOps is commonly the answer, but what does that mean?
This session will provide an overview of some of the DevOps best practices that customers are implementing to ensure their frequent release cycles are shorter and more successful.
Attend this webinar and you will:
• Understand how to define and coordinate Release Management activities with other DevOps activities, such as Continuous Integration/Delivery/Testing
• Learn best practices for release process governance
• Discover how to gain visibility into your release process
Jonathon Wright, Vivit Advocacy Board Director and Malcolm Isaacs, Solutions Marketing, Micro FocusRecorded: Jan 16 201960 mins
The 2018-19 edition of the World Quality Report (WQR) discusses the trends shaping QA and testing today, and offers recommendations for addressing tomorrow’s challenges. In this webinar, we’ll present an overview of the WQR’s key findings, with a deep dive into the analysis of the responses from the Financial Services sector, which is going through a radical change in its approach to application development and quality.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How end-user satisfaction is top priority for QA and testing
• Why an increase in digitalization is driving disruption in the Financial Services sector’s approach to application development and delivery
• How the emergence of new technologies in Financial Services such as blockchain, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence are reshaping how QA and testing is done
• Trends over the next two to three years that will combine automation, AI, and analytics to become a key differentiator for Financial Services organizations
Alan Wendt, Micro FocusRecorded: Dec 12 201859 mins
DevOps and Enterprise Agile frameworks are key enablers of Digital Transformations at the operating level of organizations, but to achieve true agility across the enterprise, these principles must become the norm in all business areas. Some of the most critical connection functions in the organization are Portfolio Management, Program Management, and Project Delivery. This presentation will offer three best practices for Agile Project and Portfolio management to help your organization succeed in this transformational era.
Join us to hear more about:
• How lean thinking helps to meet changing business demands and speed up the decision-making
• The limitations of annual-only portfolio planning cycles
• The incredible power of aligning the work to the organization’s intended outcomes
Bryan Cole, Micro FocusRecorded: Nov 7 201846 mins
Driving greater velocity and agility in the delivery process is critical today. As you move code from Dev into Ops, you need to ensure that the code is not only functionally complete, but also is secure and performs as expected. With the automation of delivery, you also need to understand how the current state of Ops is relevant for the work done in Dev. Rapid and error-free delivery of features that are secure is now an expectation. Attend this webinar and learn how you can ensure security while delivering quality applications with greater velocity.
Join us and hear about:
• Best practices for continuous quality in the delivery pipeline
• Why security must be part of the conversation from the start
• The importance of collaboration across all teams
• How Micro Focus can help you ensure security and quality across the disparate components of the delivery pipeline
Sami Suro, Tieto and Malcolm Isaacs, Micro FocusRecorded: Oct 17 201848 mins
Top Priority: End-User Satisfaction
Hear what is top of mind for QA and testing for IT leaders just like you. The latest edition of the World Quality Report 2018-19 (WQR) analyzes responses from 1700 CIOs and other IT Professionals in 32 countries, across ten different sectors, and discusses the trends shaping QA and testing today, along with recommendations for addressing tomorrow’s challenges. One of the key findings of the report is that for the first time, end user satisfaction is now a top priority for QA and testing.
Attend this webinar to learn the latest trends in:
• Customer-centered innovation
• Growth of Artificial Intelligence
• Adoption of Internet of Things
• Emergence of Blockchain
• Heightened focus on security
Mark Levy, DevOps Product Marketing Mgr and Julian Fish, Director, Product Manager for Application Lifecycle solutionsRecorded: Jul 25 201863 mins
DevOps accelerates more than application delivery. It transforms business ideas into customer value by automating and orchestrating continuous delivery pipelines, to securely deliver quality software and services faster. Teams are often spread across the globe supporting both traditional and hybrid IT environments. How do you streamline the delivery pipeline while ensuring collaboration? Join us to hear ways to successfully improve your delivery pipelines across large enterprise organizations, from our experts Julian Fish and Mark Levy.
This webinar will cover how to:
• Map and manage value streams
• Address common constraints in the delivery pipeline flow
• Accelerate and improve the delivery pipeline flow across the entire value stream
Thomas Koeppner, Micro FocusRecorded: Jul 19 201849 mins
SAP modernization presents a combination of business challenges and technical challenges, both of which must be overcome in order to achieve a successful transformation. For best results, the business experts and the technical experts must work together on the transformation, and in particular, when testing updates to the SAP system. Scriptless testing is the most effective way to bridge the gap between those with an intimate understanding of the business processes, and those more at home with the technical details of SAP.
This webinar will explore some of the challenges of testing SAP systems, and explain how scriptless test automation, using Micro Focus Business Process Testing (BPT), allows business users to define the processes, flows and data to be tested, while automation engineers implement the automated components that form each test’s building blocks.
• Understand the challenges of testing of critical systems such as SAP
• Discover how scriptless testing can bring technical and business experts together to create effective automated tests
• Understand how the components underlying scriptless test can be reused across different tests, and maintained with ease
Robert Gutierrez, Solution Marketing Lead and Shahar Shiff ADM, SWAT Solution Architect, Micro FocusRecorded: Jul 11 201837 mins
With dozens of web browsers and thousands of mobile devices needed to validate your app, functional testing must evolve to stay on time. Without a test lab to help, running down the clock is inevitable and today's testing tools need to do more than write and maintain tests. Teams need to run tests across many browsers and devices, gather actionable insight when issues are detected, and focus their testing effort for the greatest impact.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
• How to prioritize which environments to test
• How to run your app across mobile devices and browsers
• Insights to identify and resolve false positive errors after a test run
By the end of this session, you'll be able to make the most of your cross-browser testing and add some time back into your day.
Robert Gutierrez, Solution Marketing Lead and Eric Albaugh, ADM, SWAT Solution Architect, Micro FocusRecorded: Jun 26 201846 mins
DevOps is about balancing tools, processes, and people. As teams roll out tooling to support their DevOps processes, developers are experiencing huge gains in the form of increased velocity and operational efficiencies. In some cases, though, this can come with a price in the form of reduced quality assurance.
Quality is the entire team’s responsibility, but QA professionals know the processes and techniques needed to right-size testing, identify and track bugs quickly, and discover the root of a problem.
This web seminar will use real-world examples to show how virtualization, cloud technologies, artificial intelligence, and analytics are converging to lower the barriers to delivering functional and performance automation at scale.
You will learn how to:
• Use continuous integration for pipeline-driven continuous testing
• Implement performance and functional validation for continuous testing
• Make virtualization, cloud technologies, and AI part of your environment