The days of over-sized, energy-draining data center equipment are over. If your data center is up for a technology refresh, let us show you the server and storage combos that can help you:
- Cut disk capacity requirements by 50% or more
- Halve floor space requirements or better
- Slash energy expenses in half or more
- Cut SAN equipment costs
- Reduce administration time by up to 90%
- Double the number of VMs per physical server
- Increase consolidation and storage utilization ratios by 2x
- Accelerate virtualization ROI
We’ll also tell you how to get Tier 1 solutions at SMB price points, and how to take advantage of HP’s guarantee that you’ll half your amount of capacity and double your amount of density – or they’ll make up the difference.
Presentation will be given by Jens Carlsson with Logicalis, a global solutions provider. Mr. Carlsson will share the expert point of view on how to build the most efficiency into your technology refresh, and will answer your questions when it comes to planning your storage solutions strategy.
About the Presenter:
Jens Carlsson is a storage consultant/architect with over twelve years of experience in IT. He has extensive background with storage architecture, deployments, repairs, consultation, and instruction of both hardware and software in heterogeneous environments. He possesses a deep understanding of IT and how it enables an organization to achieve its objectives, having worked with both small and large mission critical companies.