As our industry transforms and matures, last century standards for cross-team communication become less and less efficient. And in today’s digital world, the tiniest technical glitch can have huge consequences—requiring swift and flawless communication. Whether it’s a datacenter outage, a cyber-attack, an application failure, or a manmade issue, they’re all critical events which support centers need to identify, categorize, and help coordinate cross-functional teams for timely restoration.
Today, there’s an area where the role of the service desk continues to become more and more strategic when it comes to communication: Critical event management. So when IT hits the fan, will you be prepared to manage critical events? Are you using the right tools? Are you meeting your SLAs and complying with regulations?
In this conversational webinar, HDI’s Roy Atkinson and Everbridge’s Vincent Geffray explore the challenges faced by modern team structures when it comes to interrupted or complex coordination during unexpected IT downtime events.
What you’ll learn:
* The challenges around communication, collaboration, and coordination
* Why not all incidents are equally important
* Why the “one size fits all” support model no longer works
* Solutions, ideas, and takeaways for critical event management
Who should attend:
* Support center managers and directors responsible for communications
* Telecom administrators looking for solutions for rapid communications
* Service management professionals responsible for business continuity and/or disaster recovery
* Incident managers
* Any organization contemplating the adoption of a #DevOps culture
* IT executives concerned about quality of IT services, response team performance, MTTR
* Performance managers and auditors