Want to easily deploy your Node.js, Ruby, Python, .NET, Tomcat, PHP or Docker web applications to AWS? AWS Elastic Beanstalk is a service that makes it easy to deploy, scale, and manage your web applications on AWS by providing preconfigured application stacks and managing the underlying infrastructure on your behalf. You simply select the application stack you want and upload your code to get started. This webinar will familiarize you with how to deploy your web application to AWS using AWS Elastic Beanstalk (EB). We will walk through the steps necessary to debug, test and scale your application to handle millions of web requests. Also, you will learn about deployment options, cost management, and ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
• Understand the benefits of AWS Elastic Beanstalk versus do-it-yourself
• Deploy a sample Node.js application using the Elastic Beanstalk command line interface
• Modify application stack configuration and extend your application to use additional AWS resources (e.g.: DynamoDB, SNS, etc.)
• Debug, load test, and scale the sample application to handle millions of web requests • Use deployment options available for zero downtime deployments (in-place and blug/green)
• Use tags for cost management
• Set up alarms to monitor you running applications