With the advent of mobile, cloud and agile, and the growing interdependencies between IT service performance and business outcomes, the very core of IT Service Management is in a state of substantial transformation. Never before has the need been greater for the Service Desk to work more effectively and in an integrated manner with Operations, IT business executives, non-IT consumers and even in some cases application development. This trend heralds a shift from “back-office” to “front-office” governance with greater consumer awareness and more dynamic processes. This Webinar draws on EMA research and consulting to provide guidance on how to better understand, address, and optimize these transitions by focusing on:
• How and why is the role of IT changing in response to its consumer population?
• How are IT Service Management strategies and processes changing in response?
• What are the organizational implications of these changes?
• What are some of the key management technologies optimized to help see IT professionals and organizations through?
• How do you start to plan a program for transformation that begins to work in months versus years?
Dennis joined EMA in 1998 and currently manages the New Hampshire office. He has been a driving force in establishing EMA’s New England presence. Dennis brings over thirty years of experience in various aspects of marketing and business planning for service management solutions. He supports EMA through leadership in Business Service Management (BSM), CMDB Systems, automation systems and service-centric financial optimization. Dennis also works across practice areas to promote dialogs across critical areas of technology and market interdependencies. Prior to this, Dennis helped to build the network management practice area at EMA.