For nearly 15 years, Federal agencies have relied on Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) as the default method to provide mobile users with remote access to government information, communications, and applications. During this time frame, nearly every aspect of Federal Government networking has changed. The border between inside and outside the firewall has nearly evaporated, data and applications are migrating to the cloud, and hundreds of millions of mobile devices now require secure access to agency resources—regardless of user or data location.
Plan to attend this Federal Tech Talk -- from wherever you are located -- to update your working knowledge of the changes required to deliver secure mobility to employees regardless of their device, location, or resource. The agenda will cover:
· Evolving network architectures that support diverse mobile device types and user requirements
· Why VPNs, mobile device management (MDM), mobile security, and access control must be integrated and work together effectively
· An overview of Pulse Secure—a recently created company to optimize Juniper Networks’ Junos Pulse capabilities, as well as mobile security for the app-centric enterprise
· How to leverage a consolidated, secure access platform to meet your agency’s mobile computing demands
· A demonstration of how to deliver secure services that are easy to deploy and manage across multiple platforms, and a roadmap for future product development
Following this introductory briefing, attendees will receive a complimentary copy of a recent publication by Forrester Research, Quick Take: Pulse Secure Spins Off, Immediately Acquires MobileSpaces, Good News for S&R Pros Seeking a Unified Solution for Mobile Device, App, And Data Security.
Register today and attend on January 21st to learn how to empower your agency productivity through secure and seamless mobility.