How to efficiently capture and maintain exposure to factors is a common question heard by index providers and ETF issuers alike. Of equal importance is how the index methodology works to maintain exposure to chosen factors over time.
Join Yvette Murphy, Senior Product Manager, FTSE Russell
Arne Noack, Director, ETF Development for the U.S. , Deutsche Asset Management and Luke Oliver, Director, Head of U.S. ETF Capital Markets, Deutsche Asset Management for the latest quarterly update on:
- Efficiently capturing multi-factor exposure
- The changing factor exposures within indexes over time
- The impact of latest rebalancing on embedded factor exposures
- The impact of latest rebalancing on country and sector exposures
- How latest rebalancing impacts the largest constituents in comprehensive factor indexes