Jen Darragh, Duke University; Wendy Kozlowski, Cornell University; Mike Jones, Mendeley
Join our presenters as they share their experiences and best practices for implementing research data management (RDM) solutions on campus and discuss examples of workflows that have enhanced reproducibility.
Read more >
This webinar is based on a workshop the presenters participated in at this year's Research Data Access & Preservation Summit. They will share what works, where in the workflow to best approach stakeholders, how to achieve optimum uptake and researcher engagement, and how to handle or treat situations where intellectual property (IP) or data sensitivity issues arise. They will discuss best practices for dataset curation and ways libraries can facilitate data sharing.
- Tools, services and expertise that enhance RDM
- Gaining institution-wide stakeholder, marketing and outreach support
- Reaching and engaging the graduate students and researchers
- Identifying a clear strategy for RDM services
- Point-of-immediate-need services vs. advanced project planning
- Data collaboration solutions and data repository tools
- Jen Darragh, Senior Research Data Management Consultant, Duke University
- Wendy Kozlowski, Data Curation Specialist, Cornell University
- Jean Shipman, Vice President, Global Library Relations, Elsevier
- Mike Jones, Senior Product Manager, Mendeley Data