Get powerful advertising insights from influential experts. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date advertising industry knowledge and strategies that are driving brand and demand.
Jonathan Allen, former Director Of Search Engine Watch and founder of Longneck & Thunderfoot, shares case studies and personal insight into what elements he thinks will make for a winning marketing strategy in 2017.
Exploring both paid and organic digital marketing strategies he'll share how to take a blended approach to maximize the benefits of each and have data from paid and organic channels influence each other.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
The demand for Digital Marketers is growing rapidly, so it’s important your digital skills are developed and recognised. Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2017.
Are you ready for the changes required in your organisation to achieve your digital transformation programme? This webinar will ensure you don’t overlook change management; it will help you plan a bullet-proof change programme, building on your existing approaches.
In this webinar, David and Joey will discuss how you can engage individual users along the customer journey by harnessing clever technology to:
• Be timely and present personalised information to users at the right time and stage
• Promote unique content across different touch points to individualise the user experience
• Scale your personalisation effort with trigger based offers to win back or move customers along the journey
• Ultimately increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
They will take you through real-life B2B & B2C examples and show you how to overcome challenges marketers face around content personalisation.
Unser Schwesterunternehmen Kantar TNS zeigt, wie die ständige Konnektivität der User über digitale und mobile Endgeräte das Konsumentenverhalten in verschiedenen Produktkategorien verändert hat.
Mit der ständig zunehmenden Anzahl von On- und Offline Touchpoints und den Möglichkeiten, auch mit spitzen Zielgruppen oder gar einzelnen Konsumenten in Kontakt zu treten, wird die optimale Ansprache des Connected Consumer immer komplexer.
Im Rahmen von Connected Life wurden weltweit mehr als 70.000 Interviews in 57 Ländern – davon 4.000 Interviews allein in Deutschland durchgeführt. Die Studie repräsentiert 90% der weltweiten Online-Bevölkerung.
Die Webinarreihe deckt die 4 Themenbereiche Consumers – Connections – Content – Commerce ab.
Im Themenfeld Consumers untersuchte Kantar TNS wie digital und mobile „connected“ die Zielgruppen sind.
-Welchen Einfluss hat die sich verändernde Gerätenutzung auf die Medienlandschaft?
-Was sind die aktuellen Trends in der Device- und Mediennutzung?
-Wie stark ist das digitale Verhalten fragmentiert und wir granular muss die Ansprache sein?
-Welche Segmente dominieren meine Zielgruppe und wie spreche ich diese gezielt an?
In einem ersten Termin wurde dieses Webinar den Kunden von Kantar TNS bereits vorgestellt, wir haben nun die Gelegenheit erhalten, Connected Life auch noch einmal auf dem Kantar Millward Brown Webinar Kanal zu präsentieren.
Join Marketing Week and Toluna for a webinar dedicated to exploring and maximizing the value of branded communities, along with the latest, most innovative applications for community approaches.
We’ll dive into the customer experience and learn about what keeps community members engaged, and will hear case studies from leading brands within the education, media, and entertainment sectors.
Topics we'll cover:
- Branded Communities Through the Eyes of Community Members
- Digital Tracking Adds Depth to Communities (Learn More about the What Behind the Why)
- How Top Brands are Using Communities and Achieving Success
There is an arms race going on in the Virtual Reality world, and the stakes couldn’t be higher.
In the upcoming VR boom, the platform that enables user-generated virtual experiences that are both social and shareable will become the next Facebook. And although we shouldn’t count Facebook itself out of this picture, right now it’s anybody’s game to win.
In this talk I’ll look at four of the major players working to bring social VR to the masses, what they are going to offer, and how they hope to monetize. What gives them the edge, and why should we all care?
In a recent survey, 75% of respondents had no social strategy in place or a fuzzy one at best.* Don’t be like most people; tune into this live Marketing Week webinar, in association with Cvent. An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
* Aberdeen Benchmark Report, Inc
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on November 22nd for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
Imagine the holy grail: getting the right message to the right customer at exactly the right time — every time. And what if you could deliver hyper-relevant cross-channel customer experiences that amplify loyalty and result in increased Average Order Value, reduced churn, and increased conversions faster?
As hyper-scalable programmatic technology shifts from the adtech space and into the martech world, organizations are, for the first time, able to leverage predictive scoring on an incredible scale built upon a real-time view of every customer. Leading companies have already implemented user-centric strategies that place an emphasis on marrying systems of record, systems of intelligence, and systems of action to create what is now being called Programmatic CRM.
Join master marketers in our latest VB Live executive event, where you’ll learn how to turn martech innovation into user-centric, budget-stretching, personalized marketing that works.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Target precise messages and optimize user retention across all of your marketing channels
* Learn how your first-party data, including user behavior, transactions, and your catalog of content/products drives scalable individualized user experiences
* Prevent or eliminate the potential of fraud.
* Brian Monahan, co-founder, NewCo, former CMO, Walmart
* Jeff Pash, Director of CRM, The Muse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
More speakers to be announced soon
Relevante Daten zur Bewertung von Marken und Kampagnen kommen nicht mehr nur aus Befragungen. Auch Daten aus Suchmaschinen und Social Media Kanälen werden immer relevanter, um das Konsumentenverhalten umfassend zu verstehen. So zeigen zum Beispiel die Informationen aus Google Search, das aktive Interesse an einer Marke und Daten aus den sozialen Netzwerken, welchen „Buzz“ die Marke generiert.
Unser Tool Digital Behavior Analytics (DBA) analysiert genau diese Informationen für Ihre Marke. DBA misst ihre Markenstärke und Kampagnenperformance in Echtzeit, so dass Sie schnell auf Veränderungen reagieren und die richtigen Entscheidungen treffen können.
In diesem Webinar präsentieren Ihnen Kerstin Matthiessen, Client Executive und Kevin Strumans, Client Executive anhand einer Case Study, dass mit der Analyse von Search und Social Media Daten gezeigt werden kann …
… ob die aktuelle (online) Markenperformance der zu erwartenden entspricht.
… wie präsent und relevant eine Marke in den Köpfen der Konsumenten ist.
… welche äußeren Ereignisse einen kurzfristigen Einfluss auf die Marke haben.
… wie sich eine Marke im Vergleich zum relevanten Wettbewerb kurz- und langfristig entwickelt.
… wie effizient die Wettbewerbskampagnen sind.
… wie Kunden und Konsumenten auf eine Kampagne / eine Marke reagieren.
Like everything else in social media marketing, influencer marketing has evolved rapidly over the last 9 years. As brands work harder to reach a smaller percentage of fans on social media, influencer marketing has become a core part of the larger social media strategy. In this dynamic webinar, Jim and Rebecca will cover how to engage with influencers in a way that is mutually beneficial, how to produce content at scale and how the best brands use influencer marketing to support their social media strategies.
Jim Tobin, CEO and founder, Ignite Social Media
Author of 2008's "Social Media is a Cocktail Party" and 2013's "Earn It. Don't Buy It."
Senior Program Marketing Manager, TapInfluence
Social media constantly evolves and demands that practitioners upskill to keep pace with change. Join this webinar, led by the DMA’s Social Media Council, and add to your skillset with a bit of help from the experts.
How are you going to reach new players in new regions with your current team and budget? It’s no easy feat, and can be an expensive risk for a new game. You’re stuck between the costs and workload of meeting the needs of new players, and the risks of taking on more infrastructure than your game can support. You might think the promise of the cloud will save the day, but moving from a centralized infrastructure to the cloud can be a massive undertaking, with lots of pitfalls and hidden costs.
Join us for a deep dive into how some publishers are pushing the limits of technology to deliver great multiplayer experiences globally, without having to scale up their server footprint, or launch a painful, time consuming migration to a cloud infrastructure.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* What game mechanics and protocol questions you need to ask when designing your global launch
* What risks to look out for in terms of network stability and reach in different parts of the world
* How to mitigate internet roadblocks from a centralized data center
* Nelson Rodriguez, Director, Games Industry Marketing, Akamai Technologies
* Vincent Low, Director of Business Development for Gaming, Akamai Technologies
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register today for this free VB Live event with interactive Q&A session!
With millions of apps vying for installs, how are the top earning publishers growing and acquiring high quality users at scale, and how do the top channels & formats fit into their strategy? Learn what’s working for the top 100 app install marketers — and what isn’t — during this session revealing the results from the latest App Install Survey.
The Q3 2016 App Install Marketing survey provides insights, benchmarks, and trends from the top 100 grossing app developers, revealing over 100 detailed questions and enjoying a 65% survey response rate. 62% of respondents represented mobile game developers, and 38% represented non-gaming developers for various app categories, including entertainment, music, news, and others.
The webinar will cover:
* Top app install formats by usage
* Most effective app install formats
* App install budget allocation by channel
* Key KPIs of top advertisers
* Top 5 campaign trends
* Top drivers of app install scale and quality
* The targeting methods that work
* What’s changed in mobile apps since 2015
* The big new mobile app trends for 2017
* Christian Calderon, CRO, Ketchapp
* David Rose, Director of Performance Marketing, Pocket Gems
* Kevin Teng, Sr. Director, User Acquisition, AdColony
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Digital advertising has proven to be an effective tool for many marketers as display ads enable you to reach new audiences and retargeting can allow you to reconnect with existing prospects and customers. But how can digital marketing be most effectively leveraged within an inbound marketing strategy?
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with HubSpot and AdRoll, learn how to:
Define the inbound marketing and sales funnel
Create effective ads to support your retargeting efforts
Identify where in the inbound methodology various forms of ads are most effective
Steigern Sie den Profit Ihrer Marke durch die Verknüpfung von Einstellungsdaten mit realem Einkaufsverhalten.
Marketers stehen regelmäßig vor der schwierigen Entscheidung, das ihnen zur Verfügung stehende Budget auf verschiedene Marketingaktivitäten optimal zu verteilen. Dabei stellt sich oftmals die Frage, ob (zusätzliche) Investitionen in markenbildende Maßnahmen gerechtfertigt sind und/oder ob das Trade-Marketing optimiert werden muss.
Kantar Millward Brown hat gemeinsam mit Kantar Worldpanel eine Lösung entwickelt, um Ihnen für diese zentrale Fragestellung eine handlungsorientierte Antwort zu geben: PowerPurchase.
Bei einem PowerPurchase Projekt wird eine Markenwert-Umfrage unter Konsumenten des Kantar Worldpanels durchgeführt. Diese Verknüpfung von einstellungs- und verhaltensbezogenen Daten ermöglicht es zu verstehen, welcher Anteil des erzielten Umsatzes jeweils durch den Markenwert und das Trade-Marketing erklärt werden kann. Darüber hinaus können konkrete Maßnahmen definiert werden, mit denen der Markenwert gesteigert und das Trade-Marketing optimiert werden können – immer verbunden mit finanziellen Kennzahlen.
In unserem Webinar präsentieren wir Ihnen PowerPurchase anhand eines Fallbeispiels aus der Konsumgüterindustrie und bringen Ihnen dadurch den Mehrwert dieser Lösung auf praktische Art näher.
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
The rise of instant messaging has created the largest and fastest-growing potential consumer audience ever—and a powerful opportunity to form instant, one-to-one connections between your brand and your customers. According to Juniper research, by 2019, over 160 trillion messages will be sent every year. That amounts to 438 billion messages daily.
Most messages are read within three minutes of being opened—this kind of immediacy is unparalleled in other communications. And IMs can include a stunning variety of contextual, relevant, interactive content, and create conversations, engagement, and a deeply personalized connection that’s never been possible with email.
Join our latest VB Live executive workshop to learn how to leverage the power of instant messaging to form meaningful connections and reimagine how you think about retail, customer service, and the entire customer experience.
By participating in this VB Live event you’ll:
* Learn how to leverage instant messaging
* Capture customer details in IM
* Leverage instant messaging technologies to improve your marketing strategy overall
* Use the high engagement of messaging in terms of viewabilty
* George Corbin, Senior Vice President, Marriott Digital
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Quinn Banks, Sr. Mobile Marketing Manager, Farmer's Insurance
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Remember when the experts scoffed at the idea that people would buy stuff with their smartphones? In an industry that reinvents itself every five years, what was once groundbreaking becomes table stakes in the blink of an eye.
Staying ahead of the curve isn’t simply adopting new technology, but reinventing your approach as new platforms and channels emerge. The next wave is about to crest with the advent of wearables, VR, and the Internet of Things. Are you ready to catch it?
In our latest VB Live event, we’re going to smash the myths that are holding your company back, and make some big, audacious predictions about the state of mobile business over the next five years—from 2017 and beyond.
Join industry leaders for a lively hourlong discussion on the future of mobile apps -- and get your real world questions answered live.
In this webinar you’ll:
* Learn which mobile analytics will matter in the next five years
* Understand the ways that KPIs monthly active users (MUA) can be interpreted
* Measure beyond smartphones -- including wearables, connected cars and more.
* James Peng, Head of Mobile and Social Acquisition, Match Group
* Bob Sherwin, VP Direct Marketing, Wayfair
* Jesse Robbins, CEO, Orion Labs former CEO of Chef
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Kantar Millward Brown hat die zentralen Digital- und Medientrends für das Jahr 2017 analysiert und identifiziert was das kommende Jahr für das Marketing bereit hält.
Die Predictions liefern Unternehmen einen Überblick über zukünftige Chancen und Herausforderungen mit Blick auf die Markenführung im digitalen Umfeld. Das kommende Jahr wird von der Generation Z – den sogenannten Post-Millenials oder auch Centennials – und deren hohen Erwartungen an Marken geprägt sein.
Erfahren Sie mehr zu diesen Trends in unserem Webinar.
Was ist neu und was muss von den Werbetreibenden berücksichtigt werden, um erfolgreich zu sein?
It takes more than Superman or his Justice League to develop and maintain an effective app monetization strategy. This is especially true in light of a recent report which found that 0.19 percent of all mobile game players contributed 48 percent of revenue. How can one identify the high-spend users while not alienating the remaining percentage that only have potential to spend within the app?
Ideally, one would customize app strategy according to type of user. Better still, each user would have her own strategy. Unfortunately this isn't a scalable solution to monetization.
In this webinar, you'll learn to:
* Customize your monetization strategy so that it's scalable
* Unlock the revenue potential of lower spending users
* Attract higher-spend users
* Negotiate monetization strategies without alienating current users
The influence economy has changed the way we buy things—forever. Consumers, not marketers, now own the buyer's journey, and over 80% of marketers have turned to influencer marketing, to engage consumers and drive sales. Influencer marketing is so prevalent, it was recently featured on a CBS "60 Minutes" segment titled, "The Influencers."
Join Katie Paulsen, VP, Influencer Marketing at RhythmOne, Chloe DiVita, Chief of Everything at BlogPaws and Laura Smous, Head of Product Marketing at TapInfluence, as they show you how to stay relevant and play by the new rules of engagement. They'll cover trends driving influencer marketing in and how to work with a partner and platform to create an influencer marketing strategy that is both meaningful and measurable for 2017.
Whether you are just getting started or upping your game, you'll learn:
- Top Influencer Marketing Predictions for your 2017 marketing strategy
- Why audience targeting and micro-influencers are vital to your strategy
- How to turn influencers from a one-time resource to a creative engine
- How to leverage emerging social platforms and real-time social, without succumbing to hype
Customer loyalty is won with both marketing messaging and customer service that anticipates needs, answers questions, and solves issues on the fly. And a well-integrated, data-soaked AI platform can deliver that perfectly timed, exquisitely personalized customer service with the right message, right time, right place support and communication that leads to big jumps in engagement rates. Not to mention enduring loyalty.
But while integrating AI technology into your marketing automation systems can help build profitable long-term relationships, there are security issues to tackle, privacy issues to consider, and data integration to execute flawlessly.
Want to do it right? Join our free VB Live event to learn how master marketers join marketing insight with AI intelligence execution to significantly boost customer loyalty.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Learn how deep learning can help your customers get a "human" through chat
* Cut through the hype around chat bots and learn what really matters
* Understand privacy issues around AI and how it may impact your org's security
* Integrate a successful marketing campaign using chatbot interactions
Stewart Rogers, Director of marketing technology, VentureBeat
Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat